3 Despicable Politicians (Quotes are not true...but intent is accurate.))

These 3 hate the Constitution!

VOTE REPUBLICAN! Our country does not need traitors like these.

Where is mad max ???

Imagine Pocohantas and Shaka Zulu as President and Vice President tearing up the Constitution. :fu:t6:

Hate to burst your bubble, but these “quotes” came from a clickbait website and were shared widely before anyone vetted them. These three are despicable politicians, but they simply didn’t say these things.

September 7, 2016
Sen. Charles E. Schumer is making no secret that he’s preparing to do what’s necessary to make sure the Supreme Court tilts to the left next year.

“My number one goal, should I become majority leader with your help, is to get a progressive Supreme Court,” the New York Democrat told a policy conference hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network Wednesday morning.

“A progressive majority on the Supreme Court is an imperative, and if I become majority leader, I will make it happen,” Schumer said. “I will make it happen.”

Since the 2016 Senate electoral map would likely only yield Democrats a narrow majority under their most optimistic circumstances, the comments are an early indication that Schumer could be open to making procedural changes to enable confirmation of a more outwardly progressive Supreme Court nominee.

Under current precedents, Supreme Court nominations still require 60 votes to overcome filibuster threats, since they were not included in the changes pushed through by then-Majority Leader Harry Reid in November 2013.

Looks like Chuck was telling some very big lies.

But Liz is a person of integrity.

My favorite Elizabeth Warren story involves a cookbook. Warren, who was at that time posing as a trailblazing Cherokee, actually contributed recipes to a recipe book with the name, I kid you not, “Pow Wow Chow.” But here’s the best part of the story. She plagiarized some of the recipes. Yes indeed, her version of “pow wow chow” came directly from a famous French chef.