A Brief Look at the Similarities Between Islam and Satanism

There are some basic tenants of Satanism that we can all agree upon. Satan is anti-good. Put another way, Satan is the antithesis of love and peace. Satan is known as the ultimate liar. That entity uses the lie to entice you away from the ultimate good with promises of personal gain and aggrandizement. Satan is the purveyor of selfishness.
The Christian and Jewish faiths along with 99.999% of all religions have some very common facets. They promote love, peace and charity towards all. They look beyond the self.

Before I continue I should bring some historical perspective into play.

Throughout mankind’s history the sexes have been divided into two divisions of labor. Because of the makeup of the world into which they were placed, the size and danger presented by the animals they needed for food, the man had to be the protector and the provider. The woman was endowed with the ability to nurture. That all changed when mankind took control of his environment. No longer was the man forced to go out and face the wild and dangerous beasts to gather food. Mankind tamed those beasts and learned to grow his crop needs in one area. They invented farms and ranches. More and more as this taming of nature progressed there was no need for the woman to find a man to protect her. She could take her place at his side as an equal partner as both provider and nurturer. Man was now free to allow his natural instinct to nurture show through.
These are the roles God intended. He took the first part of the woman from the ribs or side of Adam. Neither the feet to be trod upon nor the head to be dominated, but from the side to be his partner.

Having said all of that, let’s take a look at what we know of Islam.

“The religious message that Muhammad preached grew out of, and responded to, the realities of 7th century Arabia. It was influenced by, and responded to, the political and social conditions, as well as other religious traditions.”1
“While Arabia was critically located along profitable well-traveled trade routes of the Orient, it was far from being tame and safe. It was beset with internal conflict as well as external conflict. So, the world in which Islam emerged was truly a rough neighborhood. War was the natural state of affairs.”1

History teaches us that in 610 AD, at the age of 40, Muhammad, while living in a cave, was visited by a being representing itself as the angel Gabriel. It was this vision that extorted him to "proclaim the name of God."
Assume for argument’s sake, that this was in reality, the ultimate liar, Satan, sowing the seeds of evil.
This being appeared to Muhammad in successive visions over a course of 20 years. They ended 2 years before his death in Medina in present-day Saudi Arabia in 632 AD. These visions became the basis for the Qur’an. During these years he preached what he was learning from this entity that visited him regularly. One of his main themes was the superiority of men. Women were nothing other than something to be used for sex and as slaves to men’s wishes and desires. If I may quote from an earlier blog of mine to give you some examples from the Qur’an:
“Let’s look at another way women are devalued by Islam. Sex slavery and rape of the infidel is sanctioned and rewarded under Islam. Muslim clerics all over the world confirm the right to have sex slaves. It is in the Quran — the word of Allah. Politicians and courts of law keep turning a blind eye, law enforcement keeps ignoring it, so this pox on our communities will continue to get worse.”

“Following a victory, Muhammad would usually distribute the captives, both male and female, as slaves to his soldiers. And Muhammad is the “perfect example for Muslims.” According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Quran 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Quran says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Quran says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Quran 23:1-6)”

“Prosperous are the believers who in their prayers are humble and from idle talk turn away and at almsgiving are active and guard their private parts save from their wives and what their right hands own then being not blameworthy.” (Quran 23:1-6)”

“Those whom their “right hands own” (Quran 4:3, 4:24, 33:50) are slaves, and inextricable from the concept of Islamic slavery as a whole is the concept of sex slavery, which is rooted in Islam’s devaluation of the lives of non-Muslims. The Quran stipulates that a man may take four wives as well as hold slave girls as sex slaves. These women are captured in wartime and are considered the spoils of war. Islam avoids the appearance of impropriety, declaring that the taking of these sex slaves does not constitute adultery if the women are already married, for their marriages are ended at the moment of their capture. A manual of Islamic law directs: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman”s previous marriage is immediately annulled” (Reliance of the Traveller, 9.13). “

Obviously there is much more to say on this topic; however, I made you all a promise to keep my blogs at around 1000 words so I will continue this next time.

1: Quoted from The Major Religions of the World by Robert Fawcett

Whooo , that distinction belong to Hillary ! :laughing::laughing:

They worship the moon and darkness. Islam is not a religion that is where everyone goes wrong. Islam is a totalitarian demonic cult hiding behind a false religion. They call it a pure living system. There is no true religion in it, the Quran has over 100 killing verses. There is no love in Islam it’s just evil.

All religion is bullshit. A drug for weak minded humans.

So you support banning Islam. Thanks for clearing that up.

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if ALL religion was banned.

“Stop liking what I don’t like” is a fundamental part of the cult of Islam. It’s found on nearly every page of the Qur’an. I won’t bother to cite any sources on this because it’s so entry-level that it should be obvious to everyone. As we see on a daily basis, Muslims are literally slaughtering anyone they catch who doesn’t adhere to their cult.

Islam is incompatible with the west. Everyone knows this.

So you’re saying that the millions of people on this planet that have a religion are all weak minded and you are not? That is the very definition of egotism.

That weakness can be escaped, I was raised in a cult. I’ve been on both sides of religion and understand the comfort derived from believing in the doctrine.