A corrupt Obama FBI

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes is blasting the Department of Justice and the FBI for its “failure to fully produce” documents related to an anti-Trump dossier, saying “at this point it seems the DOJ and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”
In a Thursday letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein obtained by Fox News, Nunes expressed frustration that information and witnesses subpoenaed by the committee in August related to the so-called Steele dossier had not yet been turned over. The salacious dossier includes unverified allegations about President Trump’s connections with Russia that he has denied.
“Unfortunately, DOJ/FBI’s intransigence with respect to the August 24 subpoenas is part of a broader pattern of behavior that can no longer be tolerated,” the California Republican wrote to Rosenstein.
Nunes demanded that all records – and available dates for witnesses to testify – be provided to the committee by Jan 3.
President Trump blasts Russia dossier, slams FBI
“As a result of the numerous delays and discrepancies that have hampered the process of subpoena compliance, the committee no longer credits the representations made by DOJ and/or the FBI regarding these matters,” Nunes said.
He called the DOJ’s initial response to the subpoenas “disingenuous at best.”
Nunes said the DOJ informed the House Intelligence Committee several weeks ago that the “basic investigatory documents demanded by the subpoenas…did not exist.”
“As it turns out, not only did documents exist that were directly responsive to the committee’s subpoenas, but they involved senior DOJ and FBI officials who were swiftly reassigned when their roles in matters under the committee’s investigation were brought to light,” Nunes wrote.
WIFE OF DEMOTED DOJ OFFICIAL WORKED FOR FIRM BEHIND ANTI-TRUMP DOSSIER
Fox News reported this month that Bruce Ohr, a senior Justice Department official, was demoted amid questions about his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump dossier.
A Mueller aide, Peter Strzok, a former FBI official, was also removed from the special counsel investigation after a number of anti-Trump texts were discovered on his phone.
Among the information being sought by the committee are reports that summarize meetings between FBI confidential human sources and FBI officials about the Steele dossier.
It also wants to interview DOJ and FBI officials, Ohr, Strzok, FBI Attorney James Baker, FBI Attorney Lisa Page, FBI Attorney Sally Moyer and FBI Assistant Director for Congressional Affairs Greg Brower.
Nunes previously said he has instructed committee staff to begin drawing up a contempt of Congress resolution for Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray unless their demands are met.

Rep Devin Nunes is done playing games with the criminals at DOJ and FBI who have hijacked our law enforcement agencies. Ultimatums with serious consequences were sent on.

Nunes gave Rosenstein at DOJ until January 3rd to produce all of the dossier documents. Goodlatte is focused on the FBI side of the fraud. January 15th is the day that the OIG report is scheduled to come out. By January 16th there should be a more complete picture - which should result in investigations of the DOJ and FBI. That’s my take anyway…

Rep Nunes is a Patriot! He is one I pray for often, because he has been attacked by the bad guys in our Federal Government! The FBI is so corrupt, and I believe has been complicit in many attacks upon our people, Waco, OKC Murrah Bombing, NV mass murder of American Citizens, Bundys, Finicum, Ruby Ridge, etc. etc. There are many bad guys in the FBI, including Comey who need to be prosecuted!

Completely agree. He is one of the few good guys that we can actually point to. I think his letter is actually carries a significant amount of wait as he is the House Intelligence Committee Chairman. The subpoena he issues went straight to David Kramer, a senior fellow at the McCain Institute for International Leadership (yep, John McCain’s version of the Clinton Foundation), to obtain the names of sources behind the dossier which have never been verified. I hope he stays safe because we all have seen what happens when people get too close.

And we know what happens when the Clinton’s feel the heat !!!

So what’s happening here with Nunes? Hey, I’ll speculate!

Ryan had a closed door meeting with the DOJ yesterday. If we hear that Nunes and his attack dogs are barking mad about the DOJ effectively ignoring their request, then we’ll know that Ryan was unimpressed by what Rosenstein and Wray had to say to him. If we hear a bunch of griping from Nunez about everything Mueller is doing but the requested documents, then we’ll know that whatever the DOJ put up was just enough to solve their immediate problem, but there was nothing especially damning in it about Nunes or Ryan. But if Nunes shuts up about it completely, then we’ll know that Wray went in there to show Ryan color swatches of the prison jumpsuit he is expecting Nunez to be wearing soon.

And Nunes as done what wrong exactly?.. I must be thinking of Adam Shiff. I am sorry but I like to give some of you guys who show up here on occasion to babble about your hot topics from Salon or Daily Kos or where ever you congregate actually have opinions that you can articulate… Adam Shiff has been a spanner in the works for a long time… Adam Shiff has crossed his own leaky sieve boundaries…

By the way… since you are here, while you have been invited previously, I would like to invite you to answer the question raised in this thread with some specificity… I know that is the ban of a progressive but until you can tell people what they are destroying something… you have to be very clear about that thing and thus far your friends haven’t been very forthcoming with detail… nailing down opinions is difficult for a progressive… they don’t like to be argued into a corner…

Meaning a huge amount of stupid shit is about to happen , hold my beer ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: