Alice Bah Kuhnke Destroys Ancient Swedish History and Culture

This is Alice Bah Kuhnke, Sweden’s Minister of Culture who ordered the destruction of ancient Nordic artifacts.

Hundreds of iron-age arrowheads, swords, helmets, and other priceless items found during construction excavations around Sweden have been melted down for scrap metal on her direction.

If the UN did what they claimed to do, she would be charged with a crime against humanity.

It is stuff like this that really reinforces my feeling that war not just on a state/country but world wide level is going to be an inevitable future for us whites.

Ms Kuhnke doesn’t look very Swedish, but I’m sure she’s an expert on Viking culture.

Im not white and I feel sorry for you. The white population is actually a minority when the world population is taken into account. Its only [x]-supremacy when that [x] population is doing well and creating wealth oh oops i meant oppressing others.

lol yall retarded af, being triggered and shit. IT NEVER HAPPENED YOU DIMWITS, just search a lil, youll only find this hoax in fucking blogs.

Hey new guy. How about you go kys.

You sound like a mud. Why are you worried about this and not building spaceships in Wakanda right now?

This is written by another mongrel (this one, half Chinese, rather than half Gambian), who attributes the destruction of artifacts to “market forces”. Do your research faggot.

That’s all you got? Claim it’s false without a source? Go back to Reddit.

He needs his name changed from his SJW Star Wars handle to something like Gangsta Soyboy or Blacked Cuck.