Amber Rudd: Viewers of Online Terrorist Material Face 15 Years in Jail

Well, if you can read, then please show me where I or the op says that right wing political websites (material/propaganda) are in the crosshairs, hmm??

This should be alarming to everyone. Even those not in the UK. This is a slippery slope. Personally, I care about violating everyone’s rights, even those whom I despise. That in turn protects my rights.

The UK loves to site the UN as the basis for many of the decisions that they make. Since that’s the case Amber Rudd should check Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948 regarding the UK.

Again, that’s right between jihadi websites for their far right propaganda and bomb making instructions. What’s wrong here??? And remember, this is the U.K., not the US. You’re still good to serf infowars and above top secret. You’re ok.

That’s not the same thing at all.

What’s not the same thing???

Um…no. Read the title of the thread again. Here, I’ll just post it here. “Viewers of on line TERRORIST material face 15 years in jail”

Do you see the difference between that and what you said???

LMFAO i love how this illiterate bot cant read and it is evident multiple times on here.

Don’t be bitter because you too have failed to defend this bullshit notion that the U.K. is locking up folks for viewing right wing political websites.

They aren’t banning the websites. They are going to lock people up for viewing the websites repeatedly. The UK does not have freedom of expression laws like we have in the United States.

Correct. So the moral of this story is not to be poking around websites that contain information on bomb making and right wing jihadist (terrorist) propaganda websites. Not that hard to do.

Where did you get that from?

Get what from???

What the hell does that have anything to do with anything?

Lol, I don’t know, but what were you trying to ask me??

Supposed “anti-terrorist” legislation, treats Islamic Jihadi sites and Right wing sites the same way. Basically, the (((elites))), use Islamic terrorism as an excuse to shut down right wing people.

This law was instituted to stem the growing right and push globalist agenda. This single law can be twisted to mean anything, this fast and loose law is broadly undefined so it can be used as a broadside to anything the government considers subversive to their purpose.

This law was instituted to help British authorities fight terrorism. If you’re not involved in that, you’ve nothing to fear.