America First! MAGA

And he is a boot lickers ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Immigrants coming to America have always been the poor, and those which are in need the most.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

Well come right on mr. big man and see what you can “force” :joy::joy:

My, my, my. How sexist of you to ASSume I’m a man. :laughing::laughing:

WTF ! We have plenty of poor and tired who do nothing but breathe , we need skilled educated people who will follow our laws and adopt to out ways . :roll_eyes:

whoooo tough guy it was a quote , no need to show your keyboard muscles ! Careful you may do fine on xbox 1, and not fair well in real life , try to relax and breathe ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh , he knew !! He wanted us to think he was some tough guy ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I’m sure you would take him . :wink:

Well are you denying it…

Of course I’m denying it. lol.

I’m a Black Belt, I fight dirty, and I’m a good shot. So…yeah. :laughing::laughing:

Lol, then why you talking like one.

Uh oh…

No worries, no worries.

Umm, how does one “type” like a guy???

Oh I don’t know, but talking about forcing me to lick a spoon doesn’t sound like girl talk, lol.

McSallly has no problem talking to your face… as she says… she is a fighter pilot and she talks like one. :joy:

Silly , girls love guys that lick . :wink: :laughing::laughing:

Leaving the trumpian children to their silliness, and back on topic. There’s too much support for legalizing the DACA kids for this to fail.

A recent Harvard-Harris survey similarly found support for letting DACA recipients stay in the country. That survey found about two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under DACA.

And American voters made their opinions known in the election ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

That desire to resolve the DACA issue is NOT open ended. Everyone might realize their plight but no one is going to all them to be the group that absolutely breaks US immigration control. The left are playing a game with this and it just might cost some of the actual DACA individuals their ability to stay. This is no less the same kind of game that was played in 1986 but then… people took democrats at their word… we have evolved…