America First! MAGA

Nope, polling data shows overwhelming support for the DACA kids to stay.

But not at any cost… by the way… how many people does that poll say are part of DACA 60K… 80K… 1.3M… or 3.5M?..

A Harvard survey ? Really Stevie blunder ! :roll_eyes: shrug Harvard ? Harvard ??? :laughing:

Yeah, most Americans DO!!! Including amongst Trump supporters. So…one can see just what a fringe group most freebirders are.

I can see the pollster now , wearing a Hillary for president button on his rainbow colored shirt . Pink hair , lip ring , eyebrow ring and at the very top of his clipboard the # resist in bold pink letters ! WTF :laughing::laughing::laughing: Get your TDS in check fast ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

While a large number support a resolution to debacle called DACA… it is NOT unconditional. That of course is the bit that you continually… and deliberately leave out of your broken record comment about ‘Most American’…

Here of course is one ‘minor’ conflict in the dialogue and the ‘bipartisan’ plan… (thats hard to say without a howl)

However, it turns out that for many Americans, the issue of keeping or cancelling DACA is not the same as the question of what to do about the Dreamers.

Thus begins the second devastating blow in as many months of the “myth of the noble illegal immigrant.”
And undocumented immigrants are 163 percent more likely to commit first degree murder than are U.S. citizens in the state.
“Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of crime than other Arizonans,” Lott concludes from the data.
Lott writes, “If undocumented immigrants committed crime nationally as they do in Arizona, in 2016 they would have been responsible for over 1,000 more murders, 5,200 rapes, 8,900 robberies, 25,300 aggravated assaults, and 26,900 burglaries.”

Sure it does. You know, you make cookies or cake batter and you lick the spoon. Doesn’t get more womanly than that.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Ok…

Dems demand a bill to include amnesty for illegal immigrants brought to the United States 20 years ago, President Trump is winding down Obama-era protections from deportation under the illegal (DACA) program. And democrats made that their number one priority and shutdown the government over that issue ! Americans that obey our laws and immigrants that waited in line and enter our Country legally have to be in awe that the democrats will be willing to make it their number one issue above all others .

Mitch FAILED to get all his boys to vote to keep government open. 4 GOP defectors voted to shut the government down. The TIC said what we need is “a good government shutdown”. The GOP controls Washington right now. Americans realize that the GOP just shut down the government.

It’s time to end this BS nonsense and deport ALL illegals and arrest ANYONE that interferes !! Back to the RULE OF LAW . Title 8 Code 1324 (A)…Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

I wore my hipwaders to the forum today just because of you… good job I did, you are in top form BS mode today…

President says “what we need is a good government shutdown”

President says, “government shutdowns are the fault of a bad president”

TRUMP OWNS THE SHUTDOWN

It’s on the front page of the independent in London this morning.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dealing with the clowns on the left any reasonable person KNEW the dems wanted a shutdown because the could care less about Americans !!!

What… they can’t spell either… #ScewAmericans…? :joy:

Well they are clowns and recipients of quotas and soon to be voter screwed ! :wink::laughing::laughing:

Schumer and democrats seem to prefer asking Americans to defer their dreams for those of illegals. For our immigration policy to make sense it is necessary to make distinctions between those who obey the law, and those who violate it . We MUST always put Americans and their dreams first.

I don’t think ‘defer’ is the correct word… not to be critical but I think the correct word would be something akin to ‘abandon’…

Hopefully November 2018 and 2020 will correct all wrongs !:wink: