An example of the SJWs culture in public education

Elementary children singled out by their peers and their teacher for standing up for teh national anthem.

Tuesday morning at Orrs Elementary School, 10-year-old Jason Newberry said he and one classmate put their hand over their heart while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. He said when they did, others in the class called them name.

“Me and him got called KKK, Nazi, and we just kept getting bullied the whole day,” said Newerry.

Newberry said it wasn’t until his second period teacher showed them a news clip of NFL players kneeling that he realized the present controversy surrounding th flag.

The teacher made a poll on paper and passed it out to all the students to see what they thought was right or wrong about taking a knee. The teacher even told students that she would never stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and that if she did stand she would not really mean it.

Not at all surprising . We are raising a legion of brain dead leftist imbeciles that are anti-bible , anti- law enforcement , anti- Constitution , anti-white , anti-American and void of ANYcommon sense !

When you read stories like this, is it any wonder that homeschooling in the United States is increasing year after year? These “teachers” are funded by the taxpayers and have no business or right injecting their personal political views in the classroom. Any teacher that does sound should be terminated.

Just a little anecdote, my high school english teacher assigned a book report on … the communist manifesto one summer. I didnt pay any mind to it (well, didnt read bc of sparknote) but now, it makes sense for a a commiefornia public school.

Social justice warriors are the peckerheads that never aspired to more than hall monitor – it was the height of their accomplishment - and we put our children into their care every single day across America.

The attack on the pledge and the flag is an attack on nationalism, plain and simple. Nationalism is the natural consequence of loving your own people. It has nothing to do with hate and nothing to do with superiority. That’s SJW rhetoric in support of globalism and that’s why shit like this happens.

A good little 11 minute exchange between Camille Paglia and Christina Hoff Sommers. Although she is certainly on the right page with many of the problems inherent in the education of our children today, I feel that Ms Sommers doesn’t understand is that her depiction of college life during her time in school helped in a dramatic way, to develop the valueless society we live in now.