Andrew Gillum Says When He Wins As Florida Governor 'His People' Will Be Getting 'Paid Back' For Slavery

New Project Vertias video of the Gillum campaign, this staffer is about to crash blue florida with no survivors.

SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS VIDEO, EVERYONE NOT JUST FROM FLORIDA NEEDS TO SEE THIS. FLORIDA WILL BE RED FOR GENERATIONS.

A quick round of all the left rags are crickets on this videos and just flat speechless over the very racist comment calling white people ‘Crackers’… Racism will not be eliminated until ALL racists are called out for what they say and do.

I saw this in Fox News last night I’m sure it’s being passed around Florida.

If you have young white children you better not vote democrat.

Watching Gillum self-destruct is great entertainment.

And free.

He’s up by 12 points. What is Florida doing?

Say goodbye to your guns and everglades, say hello to Commiefornia 2.0

Unfortunately, blacks get a FREE PASS when it comes to Racism or Racist statements by the LEFTISTS in the media.
:-1:t2:

This just dropped…

What does this tell you about the education system in Florida if anyone thinks gillium is good at anything!?
He destroyed black lives in Tallahassee. He’s taking about hating cops and more racial division.

Get democrats out of education

Did he mention the legal precedent in court, for lifetime slavery, was set by a black man who owned slaves? I guess he did not mention that tid bit of in stone documented history. I suppose he done forgot to mention that fact. The black man who took it to court was named Johnson. A court ruled in favor of Johnson and Casor saw the status of his indenture turn into slavery, where he—not his contract—was considered property. Casor claimed that he had served his indenture of “seven or Eight years” and seven more years on top of that. The court sided with Johnson, who claimed that Casor was his slave for life.

So Casor became the first person to be arbitrarily declared a slave for life in the U.S; AND IT WAS A BLACK MAN WHO SET THAT PRECEDENT !

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/horrible-fate-john-casor-180962352/#g3QQkemzPrBtGOGs.99 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- According to the Liberal 101 Handbook, that’s different. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Perhaps this documented fact ( https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/horrible-fate-john-casor-180962352/#g3QQkemzPrBtGOGs.99 ) should be emailed to Gillum election headquarters. That way, Gillum can mention blacks can also pitch in & pay reparations for slavery of their own people. Just a thought.

Gillium is a black slave owner… will he pay reparations?

Almost forgot; what about me. Do I get reparations for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors? [

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves - Global Research

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
](https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076)

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves. The Slaves That Time Forgot . -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now liberals like to sugar coat Irish slavery with, THEY WERE INDENTURED SERVANTS. If so, this is one Hell of a requirement to be an indentured servant: Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

Here’s what the Democrats have to offer as their answer to leadership in America. My God. What kind of example and/or precedent is this setting for the future? But wait…he’s cut from the same cloth as Cory Booker, Keith Ellison, Maxine Waters, Eric Holder…the list goes on.

He said the word ‘cracker’ and you snowflakes are melting over this? Florida is getting flipped blue. Deal with it.

Cracker, sometimes white cracker or “cracka”, is a colloquial term for white people, used especially for poor rural whites in the Southern United States. It is also at times used indiscriminately and pejoratively against any person of white background. However, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context or self-descriptively with pride in reference to a native of Florida or Georgia.

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to refer to a person. Its meaning may include a person perceived by others to have an inflated sense of uniqueness or an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or to be over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.

Cracker is racist and snowflake is not

Lol he destroyed black lives, so you support that?

On a trip to the Southern states, Frederick Olmsted asked why Irish were working in the riverboat’s hold, while blacks were tossing down bales of cotton. He was told: … the niggers are too valuable to risk injury; if the Paddies [Irish] are knocked overboard, or get their backs broke , nobody loses anything. ---------------------- So when can I expect my reparations?

It’s impossible to be racist towards white people.

Using the power people give you to destroy black lives is the definition of racism… that’s what gillium has done

And you snowflakes melt at ghetto, thug, boy,monkey ,negro ,banana, colored ,baby daddy, beaner ,ape ,boon, wetback, aunt jemima , uncle Tom, brownie ,AND 300,000 MORE !!!

I think that every person that was enslaved in the US today and alive should be justify compensated.