Another domino falls at the White House

Does the alleged fact that he was a very bad husband some how make him a bad employee ?

More defense of a wife beater. As though you’d be good with a wife beater in the Obama White House as long as he was a good doc pusher. :roll_eyes:

Here of course is where the real dominos are falling… Keep in mind tht the IBT/TIPP poll most accurately predicted the Trump primaries and his win as well…

And why would he do such a treasonous thing?

That’s nice, this is about the dominos that are falling in the Trump White House.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Another DOMINO. It’s clear the kind of men that the TIC surrounds himself with. What a chauvinistic punk he is.

We are talking about the White House… The Obama White House …:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The Washington Post detailed allegations his ex-wife Jessica Corbett made against him — including that he ran a car over her foot, put out a cigarette on her hand, threw her into a wall and grasped her by her hair while they were alone on their boat.

Does the alleged !
Does the alleged !
Does the alleged !
Not even the FBI proved the allegations .

Black eyes do, shrug…

Prove it !!!
No unnamed souses or people close to investigation ! Names Yawn !!

His PO/TRO is proof enough. He’s gone, him and Sorrenson, two wife beaters out of the White House. Now stop defending them, you’re just enforcing the trumpian stereotype, shrug.

I don’t care why the came forward .
If every person accused domestic abuse were fired tell me what would be the upside of that of ?

Well yeah, that goes without saying. And little wonder that you sympathize with a wife beater and condemn those beaten.

Let’s get this straight I am not politically correct if the man was doing his job and doing it right what he did at home with his wife was between him her and her family .

Wrong, we’re not going to start bringing wife beaters into the White House just because you and the TIC approve of them.

I do wonder just how many have existed in previous White Houses prior to #metoo… a close look might blow up administrations as far as the eye can see…

No WIFE BEATERS in the White House!!!

I bet Hillary cuffed ole Bill more than once… does that count? :wink:

If you can’t answer the question then perhaps you should let the adults talk.

What a flaming troll you are.