Another special election fight

Looks like the TIC’s going to have to run to western Penn State when he gets back to defend ground he won by 20 points.

Though deep-red flowed from the polls in 2016, Democrats have a 70,000 voter registration edge here and are committed to flipping the seat, selecting political neophyte Conor Lamb.

Democrats are more committed to destroying America.

That’s a fine example of anti American hate right there. This is how polarized the country has become, and divided we fall. When I was a kid I remember inlaws discussing politics and there were disagreements to be sure, but nobody expressed that level of garbage and vitriol nor did either one claim that the other was trying to destroy their country. What an absolute asinine thing to say.

They are trying to fool Pennsylvania voters by telling them to “vote Catholic” for this pro-abortion piece of shit Conor Lamb. The only way the Democrats can turn the Rust Belt their directions is through lies and trickery.

So you must think Pennsylvanians are stupid.

I didn’t say that. Why are you putting words in my mouth again? I said that the Democrats are running an abortionist as a pro-Catholic vote, which is anything but. Just to be clear.

Conor Lamb is an abortionist

And what does that say of Pennsylvanians if they buy it?

No hate at all, just the facts, nothing but the facts ma’am.

You think abortions go up or down depending on who’s elected?

It’s an appeal to religion and shared values. Most voters who live their lives and aren’t consumed by politics and aren’t paying attention to the day to day positioning. If they believe that they are voting for someone based on their shared religion then they are thinking that they hold the same values. But Conor Lamb does not share the same values and is appealing to religion to try to make the case. It is very deceitful because he won’t be legislating as a Catholic.

An abortion is what got Murphy, the incumbent, to resign from office. Maybe you should learn the backstory before posting. The fact that Conor Lamb supports abortion means that he will not be voting as someone who is Catholic would.

Bingo! That’s why I will keep posting:

Wow, you actually said that. Good gawd, no wonder we’re all screwed. Legislation is suppose to follow the constitution not catholic dogma. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Legislation is supposed to follow the will of the people who put the legislator in place. The legislator represents the people. Haven’t you learned that yet?

Also…

Thank goodness for that, if you people actually knew what the constitution said, you wouldn’t want it either.

Catholics and Christians are against abortions. They have the right to elect people to represent their interests and to make abortions more difficult perform.

Also…

Tell me when Lamb would ever be called upon to vote for or against abortion??

Right to Life issues aren’t strictly related to abortion. Do your homework.

But…

So now you want legislators to vote according to church doctrine and not the constitution. Like I said, it’s ignorance of our constitution that’s killing America.

Would Conor Lamb vote to defund Planned Parenthood? Nope.