Another special election fight

Another straw man. It’s already (for three decades now) illegal for federal money to be used for abortions. NO FEDERAL MONEY FUNDS ABORTIONS AT PP.

Straw man? Fact or Fiction…does Planned Parenthood receive federal funding? Yes or No?

Why yes of course they do. And not a penny of it funds abortions so stop peddling that ignorance.

Does Planned Parenthood perform abortions?

What I find interesting is the Tim Murphy was pushed into resigning. I wonder whatever for… was it because he had an affair?.. do the left really care about relationships?.. particularly hetro ones… . Clearly the lefts leaders in Hollywood and Washington believe in the old… do as I say rule over messin around…OR was it because he wanted his mistress to have an abortion?.. don’t think it was that either unless it is about how patriarchal it would be for a man to want a woman to have an abortion… I mean its not as if she would ever assume that he should be the responsible father and step up… It most certainly has nothing what so ever to do with abortion itself…

So… your saying that they can prove in their books that not one penny funded clinics costs, doctor fees or electricity costs that went into performing an abortion. I don’t think that they can do that…

PP gets funding other than just federal. It’s illegal for PP to use federal money to perform abortions. What is it that all you people don’t understand about this. Furthermore, and back on topic, Lamb won’t be called upon to vote for or against abortions. That’s a big fat straw man argument. Like the dumb asses that voted for the TIC because he’s supposedly pro life, hmm? How many abortions has the TIC prevented since he’s been president?

Well… like the dumbass that posted this comment he should realize that being pro-life has little to do with the ‘rights’ inferred by Roe to kill unborn babies indiscriminately… Oh… I know… you get so use to exceutive orders from the Phone and Pin man that ignoring the constitution and the Supreme Court has become routine… :roll_eyes: And yes… I called you a dumbass… cause you called me one…

That’s a lie, he’s not an abortion doctor, he’s a federal prosecutor. I thought you guys were all about law and order. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

No it’s lying regressive liberal criminals that is doing the killing.

From the person who refers to the president as TIC. Your hatred for the president is evident in pretty much every post.

Your a hypocrite.

He’s a catholic. But his views on women’s right to choose have nothing to do with his legislating. Funding planned Parenthood is as close as he might get and that has nothing to do with abortion because federal money can’t be used for that.

• 32 states and the District of Columbia follow the federal standard and provide abortions in cases of life endangerment, rape and incest.
  • 3 of these states also provide state funds for abortions in cases of fetal impairment.
  • 3 of these states also provide state funds for abortions that are necessary to prevent grave, long-lasting damage to the woman’s physical health.
  • 1 state provides abortions only in cases of life endangerment, in apparent violation of the federal standard.
  • 17 states have a policy that directs Medicaid to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions.
  • 4 of these states provide such funds voluntarily.
  • 13 of these states do so pursuant to a court order.

Looks like Lamb is climbing in the polls. :wink:

Here’s a news flash, no one cares about their election.

Wha’s killing American is the progressive left and their agenda.

Things are turning around nicely, snicker.

I knew for all your shit talking about ‘independent’, you were nothing but a progressive on here attempting, in your extremely lame way, too siphon off the low hanging fruit… not much in it is their…

I don’t think that you understand the need for a balance of power. You have two parties taking you to the same place, even if the routes appear different. It’s not good for the democrats to hold the White House and both houses of Congress, nor is the reverse. Things at least go slower when there’s a balance, which is why we need a bit of upset in November. And Americans generally see this.

@Alfredo Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.