Another special election fight

Another falsehood. what we need in Nov is ALL incumbents with two terms or more booted.

Well, I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with that, that would certainly be a way to balance power.

because federal money can’t be used for that.
32 states and the District of Columbia follow the federal standard and provide abortions in cases of life endangerment, rape and incest.
3 of these states also provide state funds for abortions in cases of fetal impairment.
3 of these states also provide state funds for abortions that are necessary to prevent grave, long-lasting damage to the woman’s physical health.
1 state provides abortions only in cases of life endangerment, in apparent violation of the federal standard.
17 states have a policy that directs Medicaid to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions.
4 of these states provide such funds voluntarily.
13 of these states do so pursuant to a court order.

What are you talking about? Nobody’s trying to fool anybody. Lamb is a catholic! And his position on abortion will have no bearing on legislation. Even if funding for Planned Parenthood did come up, it’s irrelevant because federal monies that PP receives cannot be used for abortions.

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

Prove it…

Done, read the thread.

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

Just to fact check your fact check… perhaps rather than following the propaganda, you would prefer to understand the logic of the propaganda… being independent minded as you are of course…

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/05/false-abortion-is-only-3-of-planned-parenthoods-services/

3% debunked time and time again since 2012 and some people are still repeating it as gospel…

Seems that with the financial troubles that the DNC is having… no Clinton money and now people like Tom Steyer saying no way after the Schumer Stunt… dems are looking more and more cash strapped… Good thing Trump gave all those little donors some ‘crumbs’ Aye?:joy:

This seat wouldn’t even be threatened right now if not for the hypocritical right. :joy::joy::joy:

The congressional seat became open after Republican Rep. Tim Murphy, who was staunchly anti-abortion, resigned in 2017 amid reports that he asked his mistress to get an abortion when he believed she was pregnant.

This is a very red district - PVI of +10. Previous GOP incumbent anti-abortion-except-for-my-pregnant-mistress Tim Murphy was elected unopposed.

It’s very much Trump country - skews old, white, lots of coal, and previously Dem:

But latest poll shows it neck and neck:

GOP are putting really big bucks and much effort into holding this seat.

Donations here:

Prove your claim…

The Hyde Amendment was established on the heels of Roe v Wade to prevent federal funding of gratuitous abortion. It must be a medical emergency, rape or incest which most pro lifers haven’t a problem with, and I really believe that you know this.

Yes, we went to the same schools together, right? You and I know everything, except I am not a regressive liberal making nebulous claims on the internet.

Probably not. Anyway, if I’m wrong and you didn’t know that, then look up the Hyde Amendment and educate yourself on it.

I don’t take orders from regressive America hating shills on the internet, boy.

And I see that you’re another undisciplined poster who gets defeated in debate and resorts to personal attacks and insults. So you can be tossed in the pile with the other uncivil posters and be ignored henceforth.

We have had no debate liar. I won’t waste my time debating shills like you. You cannot be honest.