Been up to my eyebrows in BUSY

What has been going on? I have been busy as ever and a lot of marketing St. Deplorable and some other designs that I have been working on.

Sounds like job security!!

Not too much. Trumps blowing up American allies and legitimizing the most brutal dictator on the planet. Yeah get this, he says that KJU is funny, smart, has a good personality, is a great negotiator, a strong leader who loves his country and his people. :roll_eyes:

LOL! Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? Are you going to make Trump’s meal selection in Singapore a national tragedy too? I can only imagine how you are going to react when the President gets 4 more years!!!

He/ she/it makes up things everyday. Facts are rare and for the most part one things opinion.

We’re you wanting to deny that the TIC lavished such praise upon the dictator, hmm?

This is what I have been working on and as people like you stir up anger in people like me, these will spread.

I have a mess of them to ship cross country!

Looks great! Drop a link so people can buy!

At the moment I do facebook, message and email orders. Even if you order one from my site it is email.

This is my site: https://www.archercustomdesign.com/

Facebook is @ArcherCustoms

Message me for text and email.

I take PP and CC over PayPal but I do not like accepting a straight order because I do not like any automated system, PP, any of them.

By the way, St. Deplorable is an exclusive, it is a federally protected species. The copyright is owned by Archer Custom Designs but I do give limited permissions for tats and I can get your artist a clean copy of the image.

Nice workmanship!!! Was pointing out the praise that trump has been lavishing on KJU a point of contention for you??

Nothing wrong with the praise, politics.

Well, we both know that you wouldn’t be saying that if Obama was speaking so glowingly of KJU. :wink:

Like the Castro thing?

I honestly did not care then and I actually care a little now. Understand the Kim cannot make rapid changes because it could lead to terrorists with nukes. He must remain strong and absolute and he can tone things down over time.

And you were preaching he was starting a nuclear war not so long ago . So like ALL your liberal friends the bar get moved because you can’t stand to see president Trump complete one mission after another . :roll_eyes:

And there has never been a threat of nuclear war except in the minds of the left and media.

NK and Iran may be radical but both know that a nuclear war would be the end of their countries. The same applies to Iran.

Then it’s a moot point.

No, nothing like it whatsoever. Obama never heaped such slobbery praise upon Castro.

Where you been the past 10 years?

Feel free to quote Obama slobbering such glowing praises upon Castro…