Blackness the new disability?

I guess Affirmative Action and Quotas isn’t enough now it’s advancement via disability .
A law professor from Fordham University argues that African Americans should be allowed to present their blackness as a recognized legal disability to better combat inequalities and prejudice. :roll_eyes:

Regressive liberals are truly insane. Why next thing you know California will want half of the much hated Trump tax cut!

Coming soon Black parking only right next to the actual handicapped parking. Wait don’t most blacks have handicapped tags anyway?

Young black men would LOVE to be declared officially disabled. Then they could all retire from their chosen line of work - crime - and start receiving government checks.

So instead of hard work and determination let’s just go with all blacks being disabled. Ok.

I’m mesmerized by this. Someone actually thinks presenting blackness as a disability will combat inequalities and prejudice? This is reality distortion on a level that some part of me says shouldn’t be possible.

Does this mean she’s ready to recognize the importance of, at the very least, talking about race and IQ differences, and whether some part of these might in fact be genetic? (No, I didn’t think so either).

Average IQ score for American Blacks is 85. An IQ of 80 is the cut-off for mental retardation, and 40% of Blacks score below that level. Only 16% of Blacks score 100 or above, compared to 50% of Whites. So yeah, a lot of them are mentally handicapped.

IQ is malleable by about 15 points. A good environment can pull it up somewhat. However, African Blacks have IQs around 70, so whatever improvement can be created by White education and social exposure has already been achieved.

Our colleges and government is full of minorities that skipped the line and used quotas and Affirmative Action to dumb down both .

Well there’s always football . :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I’m certain the far left of the bell curve is where most black politicians fall ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: