Bookmark This: Over 400 Links Google Doesn't Want You To Visit

I thought this would be of great interest to everyone here.

The folks over at Government Slaves put together a comprehensive list of sites being targeted and penalized by Google. We made the list, among many other great sites that you should support if they interest you. They have also linked to a really interesting guide that shows just how Google purposefully suppresses sites they find offensive. The entire guide is worth a review, but I found age 126 particularly interesting.

Check them out and give their list the attention it deserves.

Thanks for posting this @Patriot glad to have more resources available. The message I get from this is that if a site gets blocked by Google, they are probably doing something right. I’m sure this list is probably the tip of the iceberg. What bugs me is that Google isn’t the internet, they just search the internet. Why hasn’t there been a conservative group, or even a politically neutral group, that can just provide an internet search with out so many filtered/manufactured results?

Google doesn’t bother to burn the books, they just remove their catalog cards.

Well, at least we know we’ve made an impact.

Interesting timing, I just watched a video by David Cullen about this very subject.

Google is pure evil. There is no reason at this point for them to not be broken up under the anti-trust laws in this country. They have established dominance over information in an era when information was supposed to flow and be shared. Use alternative search engines and support the sites on the list.

I don’t use the Google search engine anymore, I usually use Duckduckgo.com which is perfectly good. Google isn’t going to be stopping this kind of search manipulation anytime soon, it’s just going to get worse. People just have to be aware of that and respond accordingly.

Google is a sniveling coward. Trying to block, hide and remove information? Why would you do that if you knew you were in the right, and everyone else was wrong?

I am seeing more and more articles like this. The world is waking up to the power of Silicon Valley and the threat it poses to democracy, free speech and free markets.

The public internet was never designed to have the level of oversight and governance that we currently see. Google has now entered into the territory where they are in total violation of the public’s trust. They want to silence voices they do not agree with and promote those they do. All that we can do is call them out, pressure our lawmakers to break them up, and avoid using their products and services to the largest extent possible.

Good! We all need to stick together. This is a list of fame!

This is the internet now.

BountifulAmpleAffenpinscher

You know the big advertising company that puts programs on most people’s mobile phones to turn them into terminals fed by its own servers, keeps tabs on the whereabouts of most of the population of the west 24 hours a day, and sends vans down every street taking photographs?

They’re based in the US and were built in close cooperation with the CIA and NSA.

They’re called Google.

They are the enemy.

I’m successfully de-googled and living the life.

Browser: Brave
Email: Tutanota
Search Engine: DuckDuckGo
Messaging: Signal
Maps: Waze
Cloud: Dropbox
Photos: Adobe Lightroom
Docs: Markdown + VScode
Cal/Todo: Any.do