BREAKING: James O’Keefe Teases Next Week’s Hit — DEEP STATE SHOULD BE WORRIED!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-james-okeefe-teases-next-weeks-hit-deep-state-should-be-worried/

Nothing is more dangerous to the devious manipulators of the democratic process and the owners of the tech-prison, than the double-edged-sword of that technology.

Hidden cameras and hidden microphones are the kryptonite.

More people need to ‘Veritas’ this scum the world over yet only James O’Keefe has so far wielded this double-edged-sword effectively.

Use Goliath’s Sword against him … it’s the only way.

The RIGHT WING SHALLOW STATE needs to worry more.

Pro-Hillary deepstate operatives in my state’s child protective services office took my 12-year-old son away from me just because I beat the shit out of him for suggesting that the most recent unarmed black guy gunned down by police didn’t deserve it. Please investigate this.

Talk talk talk. That seems to be all we get. Im getting sick of it. All this so called evidence and nobody pays any consequences. Its just words. Nobody is going to jail.

You should be worried boy

James O’Keefe is a convicted criminal who has been caught lying and cherry-picking video footage and fabricating literally every fake “gotcha” moment of his career as a right-wing idiot.

At this point it’s really not a question of if he will be caught lying, it’s a question of when.

Do you have a problem with Omarosa secretly taping conversations in the White House and then releasing them?

You make a good point. There will come a time when everyone is just so fatigued by all of this evidence that they stop caring because nothing is ever done with it.

You have Hillary Clinton as your pic she is a criminal

That is a very funny satirical comment. Well done. lol

If he caught Nancy Pelosi on video accepting a bribe to vote a certain way on a piece of legislation, that exact same comment would be cut and pasted all over the place as if a flock of parrots had been broken free from a cage :

James O’Keefe is a convicted criminal who has been caught lying and cherry-picking video footage and fabricating literally every fake “gotcha” moment of his career as a right-wing idiot.

At this point it’s really not a question of if he will be caught lying, it’s a question of when.

… well, BTFO James O’Keefe, video evidence has been doctored because ‘muh prior conviction’ which was only a misdemeanor. Wonder if he has any unpaid parking tickets? That could be a good angle to take when attempting to discount captured video/audio … meanwhile the Access Hollywood Trump tapes are fair game.

O’Keefe is a clown who isn’t taken seriously by anyone except for Trump’s willfully ignorant followers.

Oh we will see. Looks like he got a few high level rats

This will have a huge impact on the midterms… get the popcorn out

O’Keefe is a national treasure.

You go boy.

Yeah sure it will :joy:

So, we’re on day one — Monday — and the countdown has begun to O’Keefe’s heavily edited, propaganda piece that Trumptards will gulp down like Donald’s piss, while the rest of the world will just shrug.

I can’t wait :smile:

I can’t wait either!? Gonna be a good one!

If people haven’t already caught on yet… whenever James says he is starting or doing something, those people button up their hatches only to be found out weeks later he has already been doing it for a year and starts releasing videos. Love it

It’s Tuesday! Another day down! When is this heavily edited propaganda piece coming out? What’s taking so long?