California offically a turd-hole state!

An annual study that scores all 50 states on eight categories including health care, education, economy, opportunity, infrastructure, crime and corrections, fiscal stability and the most important of all for most of us, quality of life . California was LAST . The streets covered with garbage, human excrement and hypodermic needles . “The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces.” THANK YOU liberals ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is really a loss for all Americans. I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB for 3 years and out of all the places that I was stationed Vandenberg was one of my favorites. Outside of the cities, California is probably one of the most beautiful states in the US. It’s such a shame how disgusting the entire state has become. I’ll probably never go back to visit even though sometimes I really want to.

The YouTube videos of the California filth and homelessness remind me of pictures of West Virginia depression era mining towns during the FDR administratiom.

When you allow illegals cover with sanctuary Cities in order to hide criminals and have taxes that no-one can afford anymore this is what happens . All democratically controlled Cities and States are headed in this direction . Just imagine the burden the millions of illegals are placing on the working taxpayer , with extra teachers that are Spanish speaking because they refuse to learn our language . The burden on the hospitals that MUST care for them regardless of ability to PAY .

Soon to look like Detroit 2015 !

Nothing to see here: just brownies being brownies.

Result: the creation of a shithole in the US.

Still have a few relatives in LA and SF.

I welcome their visits however I’ve made my last trips to Calif. Just not worth it.

And to think, as recently as the 1980s California was still a Republican stronghold. It still had some of that afterglow of being the “Golden State” and all that.

Yep and ruining that was no more complicated than filling it with a bunch of illegals. It took less than 30 years, the span of a single generation.

Again. You only get what you vote for. This a result of low voter turnout and voter apathy.
Commiefornia is clearly controlled by Leftist Liberals. Disease rates must be on the increase because of feces left outside and how many people are infected picking up these needles.
What fine examples of Sanctuary Policies.

When you allow low-life criminals with 3rd grade level education into your State and offer them sanctuary , provide benefits , it only takes a few years and your State will look like their shithole Country ! In Mexico they crap in their own drinking water .

Here is a screengrab of the California gubernatorial debate. Notice anything?

And if you want to torture yourself…here is the vid.

Calexit now, do us all a favor.

A huge quake would leave a large shit stain in the ocean !

Does Jorge Ramos serve in Commiefornias government???

The government serves Ramos !

Bottom feeder will clean up the problem over time…

Welcome to California, the state of street needles and homelessness. Take some home, frame them, treasure them, and the fact that youre not living in san Francisco

They could put some of the homeless in Alcatraz.

The problem is the bottom feeders .