Canada pays $10,500,000 to terrorist that KILL US soldier

These nuts are NOT suppose to be here , so how can you be protected from people of unknown origin who is not under anyone radar and protected in a sanctuary City ?

Last week a petition was started protesting the payout of $8 million and amassed close to 60,000 signatures in less that 2 days . Even some Canadians cant stomach the idea a terrorist is being PAID for his crimes rather than punished for them . Omar stated his mission was to " KILL AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE " !
Canadian officials very secretly transferred the 8 million in a successful attempt to PREVENT Speer’s widow and children from receiving ANY PART of that $8,000,000 ! The injunction was too late according to Ontario Superior Court . Liberals just suck !!!

He was raised as a TERRORIST by his TERRORIST father who was one of the founding members of Al Qaeda and a close friend of Osama bin Laden. The whole family is radicalized. This son of a bitch was a born and raised jihadi and now the Canadians just gave him enough money to plot a major terror attack. If we are the ones attacked then Canada deserves all of the hell that we will rain down upon them.

. Omar stated his mission was to " KILL AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE " ! Are YOU angry he didn’t KILL more ???:astonished:

#Trudeau should be charged with treason: Morris

Layne Morris admits the “sneakiness” of the Canadian government to shield Omar Khadr from having his sweet cash settlement being exposed to an American court order felt like another terror attack.

“Like a punch in the face,” Morris said. “We didn’t understand the deal but we didn’t think that the government would do a behind-the-scenes move like that.”

After all, where Morris comes from, the government does not fraternize with the enemy trying to kill their soldiers, let alone reward them with a $10.5-million payout and apology.

“It feels like a dirty deal to me.” said the 55-year-old special forces sergeant, who was there when Omar Khadr threw a grenade that killed fellow Sgt. Christopher Speer.

His wife Leisl made the comparison to Sept. 29, 2012 when Khadr was released from Guantánamo Bay: “It was just as secretive. President Obama moved him in the middle of the night back to Canada and nobody even knew. He sure gets special treatment,” she said.

Morris said that special treatment goes all the way back to Afghanistan when wounded by American army fire he was saved by medics who could have early let him “die like a dog.”

But they were bigger than that. “We were doing our duty honourably,” he said.

Morris wonders just what in the name of good God the government of Canada thinks it is doing right now.

“We were fighting the terrorists. They were the bad guys. Something is really off here,” he said. “I can’t believe any government would get involved in something like this,” he said.

In fact, if it was a solider like himself or Speer who made such a deal with a member of the enemy trying to kill them and their pals, they would end up in jail. “You don’t ever do anything to aid and abet the enemy,” Morris added.

Khadr, on July 27, 2002 was the enemy in Khost province in Afghanistan.

“I am still in shock about this,” Morris said.

He asks “why” so much money?

“Is it going to fund a Harvard education?” he said. “Will it help feed starving refugees around the world?”

Morris says Canadians should ask. It’s their money.

“Is nobody concerned about where that money could end up? I mean, it’s well-documented that Omar Khadr’s father was a chief fundraiser for Osama Bin Laden,” he said. “I hate to be the one to ask but is anybody going to keep tabs on Omar’s movements, now that he has this money? Is anybody going to track where that money is hidden?”

His questions are rhetorical, but legitimate.

“The fact is Chris Speer and myself were fighting with Canadians in Afghanistan. We were alongside the PPCLI (Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry). There was a Canadian flag flying along with the American flag at our base there, so it’s quite a thing that now Canada is giving millions to a guy who would attack a compound where Canadians were serving.”

Canada, he predicts, will regret this dark deal.

“As a general rule, and in every other case that I have ever heard of, you keep money out of the hands of people who build bombs or would throw hand grenades at our soldiers,” said Morris.

The fact that Canada didn’t, he said, raises red flags for him.

“I don’t see this as anything but treason,” said Morris. “It’s something a traitor would do. As far as I am concerned, Prime Minister Trudeau should be charged.”

If he or Speer had done anything similar to what the PM did, he said, they certainly would be.

Trudeau’s actions along with Obama’s will be a stain on their souls and on ALL Canadians alike .

Trudeau apparently has his reasons for making a terrorist independently wealthy…sure to please mostly no one.

Isn’t that how Bin Laden got his start…?

Wouldn’t you think the 10 million dollars deserved to go to the WIDOW AND THEIR CHILD and not to a KILLER ? This speaks volumes about Trudeau’'s values and morals , the very fact they deliberately went out of their way to make sure the family of the murder US soldier could not get a dime of that money . The only "reason " Trudeau gave that money to a killer was his lack of character , lack of values and total lack of morals !

And do any of you know about Maher Arar? He was arrested in 2004 transiting THROUGH JFK. He wasn’t even flying to this country. He was laid over between flights, returning home to Canada from a vacation in Tunisia. We sent him to Syria, back when we still liked Syria, and he was tortured for a year. Turns out, even the Syrians decided he was innocent.

My God you read TIME ??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And next you will quote CNN . :laughing:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=fb22bac4dc&view=fimg&th=15d2cbac053780c5&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=15d2cbaa7992374122e1&attbid=ANGjdJ-DJ40PhkRjQ2PIzW2sOlteFHyKOHZsrNqBMaRG2rXBYdy-1565h2xzpJnCUPTBVRT086pRWG5FDUMIFI1UL50F1EE7HlxxZ6l9ZwMSeoMFWF00IFteScMyp8E&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1499694051422&rm=15d2cbac053780c5&zw&atsh=1

And Maher Arar is associated with Omar Khadr how exactly?.. One was captured on the battlefield in Afghanistan. You make have a case to make for Maher Arar and the whole subject of rendition but that is not what this thread is about.

You posted this unde the wrong topic. It should be under fake news/Left!

Are the Canadians having way too much sex with the moose there ? They pay a KILLER $10,500,000 for killing a US soldier and FINED a landlord $12,000 for not taking his shoes OFF while showing the apartment . Is there a pattern here ???

What happened to Omar Khadr was a breakdown of democracy and the rights of all human beings under the Geneva Convention rules.

Dan, does ISIS follow the Geneva convention???

What democracy do you refer to???

Geneva Convention went out of the window when professional soldiers stopped putting identifying markings on their uniforms… enemy combatant designation arose from that failing. As they represented no nation, the were not covered by any article of the Geneva Convention… and as @louman asks… do you think that beheading is a proper treatment for a POW? How about being drowned in a cage?.. or maybe being burned alive…

Cutting a prisoners head off isn’t allowed by the Geneva Convention.

It’s always the cowards and those that NEVER seen real combat and the result of being captured by the enemy that open their rat traps about the " Geneva convention " ! Where did you see real combat on Call of Duty in that basement apartment ?

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.EXYWubgzupBiqGjWlXqfPQEsDh&w=261&h=196&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7