Clinton and DNC hired Fusion for dossier

Fusion GPS was retained by Marc E. Elias, an attorney representing the DNC and the Clinton campaign, The Washington Post first reported Tuesday. Fusion GPS then reportedly hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to write the now-infamous dossier. More dirty tricks !!!

It’s all coming together so nicely now isn’t it.

What is it about the first client that Fusion and the DNC are willing to throw Hilliary Clinton and the DNC under the bus to protect?

Obama?
Romney?
Both?

Time to burn it all down!!!

Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid for a dossier which said a bunch of straight up lies about Trump. Obama administration officials then used said fake paid for political dossier as an excuse to spy on Trump and his campaign. Obama and his administration then unmasked all of the associated people to spy on them for political purposes.

This was an investigation begun by a republican doner.

Actually…let me get this straight: DNC/Clinton campaign fund Trump dossier. Obama uses dossier to eavesdrop on Trump campaign. After election, FBI leaks dossier to mainstream press. Dossier used to justify Mueller who was director of FBI when Clinton’s shady Uranium One deal went down. I have a headache!

Even the Washington Post is talking about how the DNC and the Clinton campaign were involved in paying for the discredited Pissgate documents.

This whole Trump-Russia narrative has now been proven to be one of the biggest hoaxes ever.

Think that the taxpayers will ever get the money Mueller wasted back?

Now that is deplorable !

Half truth the Republican dropped out of the race and Hillary and the D.N.C picked up the bill !
I heard some place that when the chosen one lost the election the she and the D.N.C stopped paying the bill the FBI continued paying for the mostly fake made up fiction dossier !

Now that the Washington Post is reporting it liberals can’t deny it.

The majority of us here have been beating this drum for almost a year now, but because we’re a bunch of crazy right-wingers what we were saying couldn’t possibly be true.

Well it is and the liberals here have gotten awfully quiet. They tend to do that when thing get tough.

Did the Obama admin instruct intelligence agencies to use the dossier as evidence to justify investigating Trump? And if they did so, did they know the DNC and Clinton had paid for it at the time? Did the Obama admin or Obama himself collude with Clinton campaign and the DNC to procure the dossier?

These are the questions that need to be answered.

CNN BS !! After multiple attempts to get the TRUTH Fusion took the fifth over and over because Hillary and the DNC were the real ones that commissioned the dirty deal .drip, drip, drip …Obama and top Intel decided to make the unverified dossier a part of Trump’s Intel meeting so it could be leaked to the press , collusion ?? drip, drip,drip …Hillary and the DNC hired a British ex-spy to meddle in our election process and thus the reason the DNC refuse to allow the FBI access to their server . Collusion ?? drip ,drip, drip…Fact ,The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reportedly buried evidence tying the Clinton Foundation to a Russian bribery scheme. Collusion ?? drip ,drip, drip …Clinton IT staffer pleads 5th 125 consecutive times, collusion ?? drip,drip,drip …
Comey had decided to exonerate Clinton two months before her July 2, 2016 interview , collusion ??. drip, drip, drip …Hillary smashed her 13 private BlackBerrys with a hammer to destroy evidence , collusion ?? drip, drip,drip … “BleachBit stifles investigation of Hillary Clinton.” Hillary wipe out ALL of her emails so " even god can read them " drip, drip,drip …
Comey has singlehandedly taken the most respected law enforcement agency in the world and turned it into a political hot smelly shit stain. The Comey FBI lost ALL credibility attempting to launch smear campaign in coordination with Obama , Hillary and the DNC ! If you think the Obama’s administration, the FBI was anything other than a festering, stinking,evil-smelling , purulent cesspool of corruption, you’re not paying attention. Quack ,quack ,quack …

#nonfl4me

Without a doubt !!! They made it part of a Intel meeting even though the KNEW it was a LIE ! The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) buried evidence tying the Clinton Foundation to a Russian bribery scheme.

#NONFL4ME

You missed out one detail… apparently John McCain passed a copy of the dossier to the FBI leading to all those justice related things…

Exactly, it was begun by a republican, shrug.

Enemies to the right of me, jokers to the left…

For the life of me I just can’t seem to find this information. I would be interested, if you would be so kind as to provide a link to something that validates your comment. I’m not saying it is wrong but the only thing I can seem to find is that someone from a political PAC that supported Rubio knew of the dossiers existence some time before McCain got his hands on it…

Also, as the Independent eludes to… if it was a Republican donor who started the funding… why did he drop it so early? The Washington Post stated that it was a Republican donor who opposed Trumps ascendancy… it never tied ‘the donor’ to any other political candidate… curious minds.

I guess I should make that request of anyone who reads this comment because mister Monte is short on verifiable information… at least to me.:grin:

Fair and balanced. You have to report the news. I’ve wanted the Clintons, yes both of them, to be in prison since long before this forum even existed. But no prosecution of the Clintons is going to mask the growing investigation into Trump and friends with regards to collusion with the Russians.

But… but… it didn’t say anything about your ‘alleged’ republican… how can that be fair and balanced? By the way… when the left is pushed into a corner, which is notoriously hard to do… the will eat crow… I would much prefer that they eat a little bread and water for a while…

That consistently yields zero results day in and day out.