Clinton and DNC hired Fusion for dossier

And maybe the TIC will keep one campaign promise and lock her up.

As the saying goes… the wheels of justice turn slowly. I think that he really was going to let Clinton slide into obscurity until all of her classmate bullies decided to have a crack at him… Perhaps Sessions will come to his senses and pursue the hard stuff… MS13 should be relatively easy… The swamp that you love and support (you know you do) will be harder but with the strong will of the people… swamp creatures beware…

Time to keep up Stevie John !!!:laughing::laughing::laughing: quack ,quack …:laughing:

The dems decided to throw stones and now their fragile glass house will crumble around them !! :laughing:

Opps… and this woman is a key witness to the meeting with Trump Jr… So, She is tied to Fusion… Hillary paid for fusion services… she lied under oath… is she still credible?.. I’m sure dems will stand by this Russian.

Turns out EVERYTHING related to the Russians has Hillary’s fingerprints all over it !

Ok, if that’s true then you have no issues with the Mueller investigation. As “we have for the first time in eight years an independent DOJ”.

Their is quite a difference between an invistigation and a star tribunal. Mueller and many of his multimillion dollar enterprise should recuse and I wouldn’t doubt that some of them shouldn’t be up on obstruction charges themselves…

:laughing: It’s NOT an investigation ,shrug, it more like a lynching ! Shrug :blush: quack ,quack .

Mueller has proven he is incapable of investigating this subject .
He should do the right thing and quit !

I understand your opinion but that’s not universally accepted.

Nothing is universally accepted get real !

Shrug , only Stevie John 's opinion counts these days ! shrug :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Of course not, the same people who have overlooked the sexual treatment of women in just about every liberal venue are the same people who would overlook the blatant politicization of this ‘investigation’ and the many conflicts of interest that exist.

And the very same people that overlooked 5 million Americans being spied on by Obama , and the same that overlooked the IRS and FBI being used as a weapon against all that questioned the Obama cartel !

Just so you know…

Universally accepted=What Monty believes.

tick –tock , tick –tock …………………
The FBI paid for a trip to Rome by the former British spy who was contracted by Simpson’s company to produce the largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier. Election interference by a weaponized Obama cartel ?

If this is half the story people claim the OBAMA justice department is screwed .

Looks like some government employees will take early retirement instead of facing the music.