Clinton and DNC hired Fusion for dossier

:laughing::laughing: More like Shep has his head up his backside ! They put that dope on so guys like you will tune in and hear the show after his and learn something ! :wink: Something like sweets for democrats . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: shrug quack , quack …

SEAN HANNITY SUGGESTED STORY OF TRUMP TRYING TO FIRE MUELLER WAS FALSE—MOMENTS LATER HE ADMITTED IT WAS TRUE

So now it has to be true because Hannity said so ??? shrug :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Stop flip-flopping you are making a fool of yourself ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: shrug :laughing:

I had asked for proof, not some talking head media claim…

All Johnny ever has is some rumor overheard by some guy that overheard another guy that heard it from another guy ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I made the claim that Hannity was embarrassed by his own network when he was aggrandizing about how the story was not true, suggesting that the NYT had been wrong so many times and had been wrong concerning the story that Trump has tried to fire Mueller last June, and that Ed Henry interrupted him to inform that FOX had in fact confirmed the NYT story.

You asked for proof that that happened and I supplied it, shrug.

This is awesome, now FOX is fake news too. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

So did Hannity provided any details on how the president went about " TIRED " firing Mueller ? :thinking:
Would it be a huge surprise to anyone other than the democrats that president Trump knows Mueller is bias and should have recused from the witch hunt for several reasons . Just look at the " TEAM " Mueller assembled ! Mueller’s application to head the FBI was R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D ! Mueller is smack in the middle of Fusion and uranium dealings . Mueller BFF was F-I-R-E-D by none other than president Trump !

American Lookout.com, compiled a long list of scandals casting shadows over Mueller. The following are a few of the better-known:
• Some $12 billion in $100 bills was dispatched to the Iraq war theater, and vanished.
• The IRS deliberately targeted Christian and conservative organizations to cause them trouble.
• Fast and Furious saw the government traffic guns into the hands of Mexican cartel criminals.
• The Department of Justice spied on AP reporters.
• Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation got millions for speeches while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
• Hillary Clinton dealt to Russia control of 20 percent of the uranium capacity inside the U.S.
• Of course, there was Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and all the government records, including classified, that ended up there.
• The HSBC money-laundering scandal.
And one would only wonder why president Trump would LIKE to fire Mueller . It’s all in the details !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

YOU provided nothing but a talking head making a claim. That won’t stand up in court and is not proof. Stop lying and provide actual proof of your nonsense or stop making false claims.

Am I misunderstanding what you’re asking proof of then? I thought you wanted proof that Hannity was humiliated on his own show, which I provided.

Don’t be afraid to open the link and watch the video.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2018/01/look-car-wreck-morning-joe-laughs-loud-sean-hannitys-desperation-trump-mueller-report/amp/

Here of course is the stupidity of the democrats over the issue… ‘Obstruction’ ? Really… it is the presidents privilege to fire people who are incompetent, compromised or otherwise impartial in their job and I can see that should democrats every try to play this as obstruction, Mueller’s career will be pulled apart and his many conflicts will be openly exposed… Besides… the entire thing would be quite humorous when the bottom line is that their was actually nothing for Trump to be obstructing in the first place…

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: “are you 12 years old”, question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

1. Lie, make false assumptions

2. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

3. Play gay/lesbian card

4. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

5. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

6. Deny constantly

7. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant

1. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

2. Russia

3. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront

What is it exactly that you want proof of, shrug??

That’s Johnny’s playbook ! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Soon to be referred to as the " Montecresto cultivation " ! :wink::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let’s try details of this firing process ? :thinking: :laughing:

My name ain’t shrug, thug!

Sources said, An unnamed source, A source inside, sigh, never a name always his opinion never a name or credible source.

That is all the lib’s have to work with hear say and innuendo .

That happen to be Stevie John weapon of mass distortion ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: