Clinton and DNC hired Fusion for dossier

Of course Obama did guarantee that he wouldn’t get involve in any investigation … absolutely no political influence…

“I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

Of course he may be telling the truth in that comment… rather than interfacing with people like Lynch and Comey directly, he preferred couriers like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page…

Of course as pointed out in the article below, this leads to questions of broader corruption between the President and his law enforcement agencies…

“If you don’t think the [Operation] Fast and Furious—attacking the Second Amendment—along with Operation Choke Point, you know that sacred amendment that holds our government accountable and protection for all the other amendments, if you don’t think Benghazi and the lack of accountability when they knew something was going to come, if you don’t think that the IRS and the attacking of your adversaries financially, and the unmasking are unrelated things, think again,”

If it looks like a rat… and walks like a rat… an squeaks like a rat… chances are, if you get close enough, it will smell like one too…

It wouldn’t be the first time bozo lied !!! :laughing:

Dems are fighting tooth and toenail to keep Obama’s glorious administration…‘Scandal Free’. The legacy of far more that Barrack Hussein Obama is at stake here… and so are the many asses that are exposed if they don’t keep the wool firmly over the eyes of their minions…

Perhaps his base would like to see him in pink…

The clock is ticking …
It’s time to rid America of ALL the dirty democrats , DOJ ,and the FBI .

Peeling back to rotten layers of the most despicable and lawless administration in American history

This is only the beginning.

Hopefully we still have those in law enforcement that seek justice and are willing to go after ALL the dirty politicians and fellow FBI that broke the law if they are unwilling to that they wasted an entire career to shame .

Democrats have warned the president against scrubbing any more classified information from their document than the FBI and Justice Department recommend, saying the context is necessary to refute the GOP’s allegations. Their 10-page memo includes more classified information than the four-page GOP memo the House Intelligence Committee made fully public Friday.

Perhaps the dems should have a little more respect.
Perhaps the president should send it back and say, he will allow only the same number of pages as the GOP memo.
Perhaps the original documentation should be released so WE THE PEOPLE can judge for ourselves instead of reading the politically biased political party washed content.

How would any democratic memo explain ALL the lawless acts we see in the 4 page memo ? I know the democratic spin doctors are great at deceit but MY GOD !!!

We are all so past the first House memo. The left is shoveling sand against the ocean waves with their rebuttal.

Everything is fair game now right up to and including the FISA judges and Obama.

Today’s FBI is no different then the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover !
I think it’s time to think about spiting up the agency . Or at the very least strict over view by congress !
FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who served from 1924 to 1972.

Over this long period, Hoover’s relationships with six different presidents often became dangerously close, crossing ethical and legal lines. This history can help us understand Comey’s concerns about Trump and help put his testimony into larger context.
When Franklin Roosevelt became president in 1933, Hoover worked hard to develop a close working relationship with the president. Roosevelt helped promote Hoover’s crime control program and expand FBI authority. Hoover grew the FBI from a small, relatively limited agency into a large and influential one. He then provided the president with information on his critics, and even some foreign intelligence, all while ingratiating himself with FDR to retain his job.
President Harry Truman didn’t much like Hoover, and thought his FBI was a potential “citizen spy system.”

Hoover found President Dwight Eisenhower to be an ideological ally with an interest in expanding FBI surveillance. This led to increased FBI use of illegal microphones and wiretaps. The president looked the other way as the FBI carried out its sometimes questionable investigations.
But when John F. Kennedy became president in 1961, Hoover’s relationship with the president faced a challenge. JFK’s brother, Robert Kennedy, was made attorney general. Given JFK’s close relationship with his brother, Hoover could no longer bypass his boss and deal directly with the president, as he so often did in the past. Not seeing eye to eye with the Kennedys, Hoover cut back on volunteering political intelligence reports to the White House. Instead, he only responded to requests, while collecting information on JFK’s extramarital affairs.

By contrast, President Lyndon Johnson had a voracious appetite for FBI political intelligence reports. Under his presidency, the FBI became a direct vehicle for servicing the president’s political interests. LBJ issued an executive order exempting Hoover from mandatory retirement at the time, when the FBI director reached age 70. Owing his job to LBJ, Hoover designated a top FBI official, FBI Assistant Director Cartha “Deke” DeLoach, as the official FBI liaison to the president.http://theconversation.com/j-edgar-hoovers-oversteps-why-fbi-directors-are-forbidden-from-getting-cozy-with-presidents-78896

The FBI has a monumental task of gaining back the trust of the American people . How did this agency ever allow corrupt politicians to influence them into unlawful acts ? Obama has successfully turned ALL of our trusted agencies into corrupt dens of deceit !

Perhaps if we are going to have a national law force, then its top cop should, like sheriffs be elected independently of the president… Just like a country sheriff can be the bain or the friend of the local elected mayors and governor, perhaps removing the selection away from the president is the way to put forth cops that have to sell themselves to the people and not to congress…

We pretty much know the players for the FBI and DOJ. What we don’t know are who are the FISA players and what are their bias’. Bias always exists.

We are seeing more and more of law enforcement , FBI , DOJ and judges abandoning their oath to follow the law , all the laws . We have those that refuse to detain illegals , those that shelter illegals , those that allow them to illegal vote , collect welfare benefits , obtain drivers licenses . We have FBI top agents colluding with democrats to impeach a elected president . FBI that dished out taxpayer dollars to buy dirt they knew was false and leaked the very same to the liberal media that ate up like candy ! :rage:

I don’t see how politicizing the head of the FBI in a national election differs from what we have now ?
I think a committee from each party and a rotating justice from the supreme court for over site .

Most of federal government is detached from local and state interests. The Senate for instance was a national Representative of the State interests… It was never intended to be a representative of a transitory population. We are starting to see in many countries the break down between the individual and the states desire to expand. As that friction grows, the only way the ‘state’ can continue to expand is through arbitrary law enforcement and increasing authoritarianism. We are in a good place to shed light on much of Washington’s present corruption but I don’t believe that we are anywhere near pulling the plug on the state and its quest to expand… Regardless of the policies we might wish and even believe that Trump will bring about, he is a big government guy… If Obama can do it… I can do it better.