Clinton and DNC hired Fusion for dossier

What has President Trump done since the election to verify your low opinion of him ?
NO ONE IN CONGRESS HAS A HIGHER APPROVAL RATING THEN PRESIDENT TRUMP
I left a site Yabberz Mission Resist, Repeal, and Replace Donald J Trump. that 90 % of the posters used the very same phrasing narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, Islamophobic, immature and nasty individual !

Congressional approval has been lower than all presidents for ages now so no achievement to be above them. 36-38% is dismal for president.

What has President Trump done since the election to verify your low opinion of him ?

My low opinion of Trump dates to his days with the apprentice, and was heightened by his antics throughout his campaign. By the time we get to his presidency, it’s his hypocrisy for one. He still manufactures his goods overseas while preaching to me to buy American and higher American. He bitched throughout the campaign that Obama golfed too much, promised he’d be too busy to golf, yet has golfed not just more than Obama, but more than any other presidents recently. As a citizen he tweeted out that Obama shouldn’t back his redline ((Syria) without congressional authorization, but as candidate/President he mocked Obama for not acting in Syria. He criticized Obama for governing by the pen, yet that chump has written more EO’s than Obama or anyone else.

Now that is just the cliff notes version on his hypocrisy and doesn’t even get to his nasty snark tweeted out everyday that’s beneath the office and more like a sophomore in high school.

Nor does it speak to his disrespect for the offices of his SOS and his AG.

With his dismal approval rating at an embarrassing 36%, it’s clear that Americans at large see this too. Not only that, buyers remorse amongst many that pulled the lever for him reluctantly in November 2016, for you don’t win the General with 36%.

And yet he still beat the pantsuit off your would be dowager empress; that would be cause for pause with a reasonable person, but a leftist reaches for the nearest bromide that makes the other side bad people.

Honestly, it never occurs to you to wonder why decent people would drive 1500 miles to help rescue complete strangers of all races while simpering liberal metros snipe away, insulting the victims on twitter, or instagram? Oh of course, it must be their primitive faith, you know, what you like to mock for effect.

You have called me and many others racist, but we know we are not, we just find humor in idiotic behavior.

When that unhinged bigot loser Dylan Roof murdered 9 people in a church, no one including you- mocked the faith of the congregation or the pastor who forgave the killer. But you made cruel jokes about the faith of those in TX- that is why your side lost in 2016, and why it will lose again in 2018.\

No one but Donald Trump likes Donald Trump; they just prefer him, warts and all, to people like you. Capiche?

That’s funny, as you know well that she’s never been my empress, that he did so however by loosing the popular vote by the largest historical margin, and that you’ve seen me declare on numerous occasions that she was passed due to be locked up when the TIC promised to do so in the second debate with her, should he win the election. Now then, lock her up!!! Otherwise, as pointed out just as often, his dismal job approval rating of 36% testifies to the fact that his November 2016 support has eroded as Americans experience buyers remorse once he’s been viewed in action for you cannot win a presidential election with a scant 36% in a two way race. :wink:

Wonder why people have their panties in a twist when Trump is equal to the liberal/progressive party?

My low opinion of Trump dates to his days with the apprentice, and was heightened by his antics throughout his campaign. By the time we get to his presidency, it’s his hypocrisy for one. He still manufactures his goods overseas while preaching to me to buy American and higher American.

I did a quick search for neck tie manufactures and found none this is a sample of what I found .

So you didn’t like the Apprentice or the way he Campaigned !
And because he couldn’t find anyone to Manufacture his goods in America !
Ties & Neckwear Handmade in America

Established in 1957, Mountain & Sackett Neckwear began as a small manufacturer in the historic garment district of Manhattan, with the goal of creating a product made in America that featured all the sophisticated elegance of Europe’s finest artisan workshops. Today, we proudly carry on this legacy of true handmade production, and the timeless tradition of hand sewn quality is being passed on to a new generation of skilled artisans and hand crafters. By combining a half century of experience with the innovative technology of the internet, we are now able to offer our exclusive ties and neckwear direct to you from our factory.

XIUHE is a professional custom Neckties, Scarves and men’s Clothing Accessories Factory, with 18 years’ experience in designing and producing Neckties, Scarves, Bow Ties, Waistcoats, Pocket Squares and other accessories.
We are committed to offering premium products to our customers, and after 10 yesrs’ foreign trade, we have
more than 2200 long-term cooperation partners from all over the world.

We don’t make much of anything in America any more but President Trump is changing that !

He bitched throughout the campaign that Obama golfed too much, promised he’d be too busy to golf, yet has golfed not just more than Obama, but more than any other presidents recently.

A lot of deals are made on the golf course our President is making America great !

As a citizen he tweeted out that Obama shouldn’t back his redline ((Syria) without congressional authorization, but as candidate/President he mocked Obama for not acting in Syria.

As a President Trump curbed the Russian Syrian assault on the citizens of Syrian something Obama was stuck in the sand box talking about sticks and lines in the sand !

He criticized Obama for governing by the pen, yet that chump has written more EO’s than Obama or anyone else.

You are right here our President is in the process of undoing the job killing regulations and undoing the Obama writing frenzy of governing with out congress !

You keep coming back to President Trumps approval rating . I think his approval raring is meaningless because of the constant stream of fake news and lies spewed from the progressive main stream media .

I know what you progressives fear more then anything ! You fear prosperity for the working class . When manufactures start building factory’s in city’s like Chicago on the south and west side Democratic s will lose their last voting base ! Those citizens forced to live in poverty because of one sided free trade polices put in place to indenture the citizens of large city’s . Free at last free at last thank God the almighty free at last !

This is Americas anniversary you know ? One year ago today American voters elected a free man ! Not beholding to anyone or any party ! We have a superb new supreme court justice manufacturing is moving home the lowest unemployment in seventeen years the markets are up twenty percent in the year since his election !
America is getting stronger the nations of the world are respecting or word again !

Well you’re right with the TIC in his hypocrisy. Obama didn’t golf alone and any president could make deals on the golf course, but you and the TIC didn’t afford the same for Obama, and the candidate TIC allowed that he’d be too busy working to ever go golfing.

This is the perfect example of the Trump fringe base that love him so much for kicking brown people out of America and taking money from education and health and giving it to the Pentagon, claiming GCC is a Chinese hoax, and Russian interference in the election is fake news etc., etc… that he may be a personal hypocrite and scientifically illiterate, and a bigot, or murder somebody on fifth avenue, it simply doesn’t matter.

No this is a perfect example of a hater attempting to turn every issue into a matter of race relations ! Sorry this may have worked the first time you and yours tried to play the phony race card .

No no, not every issue, just race relations. You left the rest out of your quote. And the guy that you the base love is enjoying the lowest job approval rating ever and the vast majority of Americans understand where the animosity is.

You seem incapable of telling the truth ?
"This is the perfect example of the Trump fringe base that love him so much for kicking brown people out of America"
Your raciest lie was targeted at 60 million of President Trumps supporters
You keep coming back to President Trumps approval rating . I think his approval raring is meaningless because of the constant stream of fake news and lies spewed from the progressive main stream media .

President Trump signed more bills in 100 days than any president since Truman !
Added 300,000 jobs in first month alone .
56 record highs in US stock market
The fastest 2400 gain in the stock market EVER !
S&P broke 20 TRILLION first time EVER !
Removing dumb job killing regulation.
Ordered the toughest new rules to stop the revolving door between Washington lobbyists and government officials in history
Doing away with all the Obama duplicate “programs “
Worked with Congress to enact 28 laws during the first 100 days of his Administration. More than Obama , Bush 41 Bush 43 , Regan , Clinton , Carter , Nixon , Johnson , Kennedy ,or Eisenhower !
Bring business back to the USA
Exiting the USA from TPP
Defunded the U.N. population Fund .
Put Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court the first Supreme Court Confirmation in 100 days since 1881
Defeating ISIS .
Rebuilding our military .
Cutting funding to sanctuary Cities .
5 trillion in new market share
The best economy in 17 years , consumer confidence reaching its highest level in 17 years
The lowest unemployment rate in 16 years
Securing our borders , illegal border crossings at a 18-year low;
Deportation of criminal illegals
Tax cuts
Doing away with all the Obama duplicate “programs “

Quack ,quack …

No, not really (and take a chill pill) you misrepresent the 60 million that pulled the lever for him. I do understand that loving Trump as you do that it’s difficult to comprehend that he didn’t get 80% of the vote. But he didn’t, he didn’t even get 50%. And a significant number of voters that did pull his lever were doing so because they disliked HRC more. Just like a significant number of those who pulled for HRC did so because they disliked Trump more than they did her. Lots of Americans felt they had the two worst choices in their lives.

Well… Hell… One would thing that they would have all jumped on the Gary Johnson band wagon… I guess he was even worse than the other two… His brand of liberaltarianism would have only made an Obama hangover worse…

And president Trump signed more EO’s than anybody else, NOT LEGISLATION. Between the three of them (White House and both houses of congress) that’s been very lean. But who’s complaining. :blush:

There you go again mind reading 60 million minds and coming to the progressive conclusion !
You are incapable of understanding the way anyone outside your little bubble thinks .
Wake up you are programed to hate anything not in lock step with your narrow twisted progressive agenda !

No mind reading. I’m reading the headlines and the polls. And it is what it is. :joy:

Really ??? Obama signed 277 !!! OH MY , and Roosevelt signed 3721 !!! YES 3721 !!! More of the Stevie John fuzzy math and outright LIES …quack, quack …

#NONFL4ME

And he’s only been pres for 9 months lol.

Before he became president, Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of abusing his power by signing so many executive orders.

But during his first 200 days in office, Trump signed more than Obama averaged in a year.

In his two terms, Obama issued 277 executive orders, a total number on par with his modern predecessors, but the lowest per-year average (35) in 120 years. Trump signed 42 executive orders in 200 days.

Fits in squarely with the rest of the TIC’s hypocrisy.