Collecting welfare benefits and Social Securtiy 37 years in the Country ILLEGALLY!

We made it through 8 years of Obama , it’s all good NOW !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

America incited a war with Mexico for the express purpose of fulfilling Manifest Destiny and seizing half of Mexico’s territory. Talk about getting the shaft.

So the Tsunamis of Mexican Illegals is their Revenge for the war approx 170 yrs ago???
This is about Blatant ID theft and Stealing money from taxpayers. Money that came out of your wallet and mine.
This just as wrong if he came from Iceland.

So the Mexican revenge is to make California a shithole like their homeland ! :wink::laughing::laughing:

Been that way for a while now.

Money comes out of my wallet all the time to kill people half a world away that I don’t even know and have no quarrel with. Trust me, I’m far more pissed off over the abuse of my tax dollars than you are.

Well that explains your affection to Bernie Sanders !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Stop making a monkey of yourself it’s hilarious !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Everybody’s an illegal!!!

And some more illegal than most . shrug :roll_eyes:

The perfect comment from a social justice warrior.

Making excuses even step of the way.

I guess those that came over on the Mayflower are Illegals.

Were they invited? They displaced the local residents. Began consuming their land and food. What is it that makes people think that the exploitation of North America was the Europeans natural/god given right. If it was perfectly fine for them to sweep across the continent killing and locking up the natives on reservations, why can’t someone else claim the right to do the same?

How long does it take to stop making an ass of yourself ? Your posts are ridiculous and you tend to live in the past . shrug :roll_eyes: