CRINGE ALERT! The Mask Creator Wants a Shitty Female-Driven Reboot

A quarter of a century after the 1994 Jim Carrey comedy hit theaters, Dark House Comics founder Mike Richardson thinks we’re finally ready for The Mask reboot (please, for the love of god, forget the film’s 2005 sequel, Son of the Mask ). In a recent interview with Forbes , Richardson, who originated the concept for the supernatural, chaos-inducing mask, shared his idea for a female-driven film, but left out his preferred casting choice.

“I’d like to see a really good physical comedian [in the role],” he explained. “I have one in mind, but I’m not gonna say her name. We have to do a lot of convincing for this particular actor, but we’ll see.” Said Richardson, “You never know what’s coming in the future. We have some ideas.”

1 Like

aka he wants a job and knows that telling the jew producers what they want to hear might get him a job

1 Like

I can see it already, they’re gonna cast Melissa McCarthy, it’s gonna be nothing but horrible unfunny ad-lib comedy, basically Cisbusters 2.0, it’s gonna flop hard and they’re gonna blame it all on da racist online trolls.

This routine used to outrage but now it’s getting boring.

1 Like

I’m tired of lame gender flipped reboots. Try something new. Make a movie with masculine men and feminine women.

1 Like

If they have a woman lead, you know it’s gonna be paygap, sexism, stanley’s friend will be substituted by a gay coworker, who is also oppressed and publicly ridiculed by their shitlord chauvinistic entitled white boss, and the bad guy will be…dup, I guess or a supposedly “upstanding” white man who is secretly ruling crime from behind the scenes…

1 Like

Won’t happen. Right now it’s only soy guzzling cucks, trannies, blacks, browns, and faggots who get to be in movies. Ariel the Little Mermaid just went black.

Me being in the audience won’t happen either.

So it’ll be about some thot putting on an inch thick layer of makeup that it fuckers with her psych and turns her into an even more wired cunt?

They ruined Ghostbusters, now they want to ruin The Mask. Stop already.