Czech Parliament Approves Citizens' Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Congratulations to the citizens of the Czech Republic! Your right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Czech elected officials did the right thing and amended their Constitution to give the citizens this most basic and fundamental right.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/foghorn/breaking-czech-parliament-approves-citizens-right-bear-arms/

Czechia now is now an official member of the greatest countries on Earth. I hope to read many glowing reports in the future of ordinary Czech citizens defending themselves from the invading mongrel hordes that the rest of Europe so foolishly welcomes.

The Czech people will awaken tomorrow and begin to understand the true taste of freedom.

Meanwhile…in Sweden.

Good for them, but if they get true Constitutional carry before we have it here (again) I’m going to be pissed. I have a concealed carry permit but I hate the fact that I even need one. Hopefully the Czechs don’t let their liberals screw this up for them.

They aren’t out of the woods yet.

The amendment now goes on to their senate where it needs to be ratified before being adopted.

In all my life I never expected Eastern Europeans to raise middle fingers to the global communists in Brussels.

As long as this passes and becomes law, I have a feeling that Poland will follow along.