DACA Illegal Threatens to Shoot Up School

An illegal alien shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was arrested after allegedly threatening a school shooting in upstate New York.

On Friday, Rochester Deputy Mayor Dr. Cedric Alexander and Deputy Chief La’Ron Singletary announced that 21-year-old DACA illegal alien Abigail Hernandez had been arrested by the Rochester Police Department after allegedly threatening East High School with a school shooting, according to 13WHAM.

“I’m coming tomorrow morning and I’m going to shoot all of ya bitches,” Hernandez allegedly wrote on the East High School Facebook page, using a fake social media account.

The DACA illegal alien is being held at the Monroe County Jail on a $15,000 bond and has been charged with making terroristic threats.

Now I get it. This is what they meant when they called then all “dreamers” her dream is to kill American children. Very nice.

Good grief man. What the hell is that a picture of? That’s an abomination of the human form. Absolutely disgusting.

What an ugly a$$ mug !!
Is this one of those lovely children crying Chuck and nincompoop Nancy shut down our government over ??? :rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That thing is safe in prison nobody wants any of that stink ! :frowning::mask:

And the media will completely fucking ignore this story as it doesn’t work with the bullshit narrative they’re crafting.

I really doubt she was actually going to do it, but a threat is a threat. I wonder why didn’t she just send the messages to herself, collect a gofundme payout, and get away woth a community-service sentence for filing a false report?

They’re not sending their best…

I bet the lesbians won’t touch her!!!

Weird that you guys always say that and it’s never true.

Ha. Yeah a local paper covered it and that’s how someone found out about it. That’s not the point. Why isn’t there wall to wall coverage on CNN and MSNBC over this beast and her actions?