DACA Recipients Temporarily Block Disneyland Entrance

Beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and their allies temporarily blocked a vehicle entrance to Disneyland on Monday, just as the Senate reached an agreement to end the government shutdown brought on in part by a stalemate over the young immigrants’ future.

The DACA recipients, commonly called Dreamers, stood in a crosswalk at South Harbor Boulevard around 10 a.m. and blocked buses from entering the Anaheim theme park. The 15 protesters were quickly removed by law enforcement officers and were relocated to a sidewalk, where they held signs and chanted, “No dream! No deal!”

By 10:40 a.m., the protesters had left the area.

“The group is only about 20 people, who have been peaceful. Disneyland is operating as normal today,” Disneyland spokeswoman Suzi Brown said in an email.

ICE should pick them up, then deport them…

Someone should have cleared the entrance with a baseball bat. They have no right to block an entrance to anything and really have no rights at all.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Even animals have rights.

If there is a stray dog on blocking my door, I call animal control.

If there is a homeless person blocking my drive way, I call the local police.

If there is an illegal alien blocking the entrance of Disney land where i bought ticket to attend, I call Immigration Customs Enforcement.

Can’t do that before March 5th.

Wrong. If they are criminals they are no longer shielded by the illegal executive order Obama issued… known as DACA. This looks like criminal trespassing, menacing, and harassment to me.

I will be submitting an anonymous tip to ICE.

That’s cool dude, go for it.

What makes it illegal, you don’t like it. And what makes all of Trumps EO’s legal.

What makes it illegal is that it goes against our current immigration LAWS. These illegals didn’t follow our immigration laws. DACA prevents them from getting deported according to our immigration laws. The president doesn’t make the laws. That’s what Congress is for and Congress made the immigration laws.

Then why didn’t congress do what Trump has now done?? And if America is a nation of laws, then why is president after president allowed to usurp them.

What are you even talking about you’re not making any sense as usual.

I don’t know why Obama usurped all of the laws that we have and acted like a Kenyan King.

The lawful executive orders that Trump has passed have been blocked by liberal dipshit judges - who will lose at the Supreme Court. The illegal executive orders that Obama pencil whipped get worshiped because a semi-literate mulatto wrote them.

Well if I just put your racism aside, you know exactly what I’m talking about, if Obama executed an illegal order, why didn’t someone between our congress, senate, or judiciary do something about it?

Yeah I’m not in Congress so I’m not sure why they didn’t do anything about the Kenyan King. Maybe they were afraid that he would beat his bongo drums too hard and that they would all be under NSA surveillance or be blackballed by a corrupt secret society within the FBI? Maybe you should ask them why they didn’t do shit about that skinny African. I couldn’t tell you.

Yeah, I figured you didn’t know anything beyond your racist hatred.

You can call me a racist. I really don’t care anymore. Whether I say anything racist or not I’m still a racist so I’ll just roll with it. Fuck it. Oh and I explained more about how how laws and executive orders work to you on this thread than you have ever explained on any shitpost you have ever made here.

I still rage whenever these invaders gather to make demands. Americans should be legally obliged to gun their greasy asses down. I think there is probably a legit legal defense that could be dug up to exonerate the patriots. I hate these fucks with a passion. Ya know, at the very least, where the hell is ICE?

I’d prefer not to. It would really be nice if you didn’t mock people’s race. Two things a person has no power over, their race and their gender. It’s as ignorant as criticizing a leopard for having spots or a zebra for having stripes.

They may think the same thing about you, particularly because they were here first and now you have the audacity to accuse them of being illegal. :roll_eyes:

Get it out there. And you guys call liberals the haters.