Day of the Rope: Release the Memo

“But, according to the letter, the FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.”

“May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.”

May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.”

“Mr. Kramer then obtained a copy of the dossier from Fusion GPS. Mr. McCain hand-delivered a copy to then-FBI director James B. Comey in December 2016.
Mr. Kramer may be able to disclose the identities of Mr. Steele’s Moscow sources.”

Funny so many people claim to know what’s in a classified paper that Nunes won’t even let the FBI see.

They are working on formats.

So… the originator of a document gets to set the classification and scope of a document… and the FBI hasn’t been particularly forthcoming with congress…

Oh Yes… Did you hear that the rumblings for a special counsel to investigate said FBI and their friends at the DOJ is gaining steam after ‘lots’ of messages by Strzok and Page seem to reference a ‘Secret Society’ within the FBI and that they met after Trump was elected to plot a new course. Didn’t read about it in the MSM? Didn’t see it in the super-left online pubs?.. well of course not silly.:joy:

Is this a reference to the classified document?

Everyone in the world except you monte is tired of the dog ate my homework excuse.

Dollar, was that an answer to my question? Btw, I’m not fearful of what direction the facts pull this investigation. Unlike most I have no interest in protecting one party over the other, in a rarely held position, I want all corruption out of Washington, not just what can be found in one party. I have no problem with the investigation into HRC and I support a second trial of Menendez.

Nothing personal, but go outside and take a walk, if you can.

Your world is collapsing.

I live on beautiful property in the Rockies and will be getting plenty of fresh air and exercise as I continue fencing today. So thanks for the suggestion, you’re right, it’s good for a body. I don’t understand your last comment.

Seems Adam Schiff after claiming that ‘the memo’ should not be released to the public because we are to thick to understand it ‘in context’ now says the entire #ReleaseTheMemo is nothing more than a Russian Bot and it is what should be investigated… :joy::joy::joy: The obfuscation never ends… and they always seem to have their knickers in a twist…

DOJ is now being asked to explain why it didn’t report destroyed texts while FBI starts to be investigated. Under Obama, everyone was just allowed to be criminals openly, so they forgot how to cover everything up. Time for them to hit the noose!

Most of these same people are still employed by the FBI and DOJ. Just imagine yourself going to work tomorrow in one of these agencies and looking your coworkers in the face.

Nothing has been proven. :wink: You May hide behind the non public release of the “memo” due to its classification, but why doesn’t Nunes hand it over to Sessions for prosecution?

Yes nothing but the did not stop the call for the Trump to be removed.

Can you repeat that please?

Yes (here I am agreeing with you) nothing (missing comma) but the (typo should have been that) did not stop the call for the Trump to be removed.

I am saying no proof did not stop the left from trying to get rid of Trump claiming he was conspiring with Russia.

Oh I see, well speaking for myself, as a Gary Johnson supporter last cycle, I never wanted Trump to be president to begin with and want him to be removed for reasons that we all know to be true, which will be done at the ballot box in 2020, and only before if Mueller’s investigation leads to a more unconventional removal.

Simona Mangiante — fiancée of former Trump campaign national security adviser George Papadopoulos — told the Washington Post that Papadopoulos “is on the right side of history” in the Russia probe. “I believe history will remember him like John Dean,” she said, referencing Nixon’s White House counsel who pleaded guilty and then became a key witness in the Watergate investigation.

And she knows this how… she was in the room?.. or because she only has eyes for Georgie…?