Degenerate Hope Barden Dies Performing Sex Act for Web Cam Client

Hope Barden, a 21-year-old part-time webcam model from the U.K., accidentally strangled to death while fulfilling the wishes of a man who paid to watch her asphyxiate herself for his sexual gratification. Now her distraught family is speaking out.

South Staffordshire coroner Andrew Haigh concluded Wednesday that the Burton-upon-Trent resident died from asphyxiation, according to a Staffordshire Police statement. Barden’s roommate found her dead in her apartment in March 2018, police said.

4 Likes

They wanted to prosecute the guy for provoking her and not calling an ambulance. I suppose the latter is worthy of prosecution but ultimately she did this to herself. How many men have died doing stupid shit that women talked them into? But can you imagine prosecuting the women in such circumstances, as if the men weren’t adults acting on their own free will? Apparently women are like children and need special protections and legislation to shield them from the consequences of their own decisions.

She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. End of story.

2 Likes

Degeneracy has eliminated itself. Awesome!

1 Like

She supported herself by being a mindless whore on camera. I have absolutely zero sympathy for this trash taking herself out of the game like a fucking retard. I hope her parents feel eternal shame for raising such a degenerate little slut.

21st century women: “Sex is just for pleasure! I’m a WAHMENS I can do what I want with my body it’s EMPOWERMENT”!

God: smh

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, she got exactly what she wanted.

The only sad part about this is there are people out there who are that stupid, oh well…nature has always found a way to weed-out the weak and sick.

Too bad. She could have been busy being a wife and a mother instead of dedicating her life to getting strange men on the internet to spray cum out of their dicks in real time for small change.