Democrats kick black women out of restaurant today almost Lynch her

That Soros must be worth a quadrillion kazillion bucks, he is doing everything!

No Democrat slave plantations “The Democratic Party perpetuates the urban plantation of America – dilapidated homes, broken families, violence and meager provisions of living where no one got ahead that were characteristics of the old slave plantations,” said event speaker Dinesh D’Souza.

No they are extremely in to politics and they don’t offer anyone because they vote Democrat. They don’t show up to Democrats rallies to attack… why?? Because they agree with Democrats… just facts

Walk away movement, google it…
trump black approval rating jumps 10 points! Unheard of…

All
Black oppression comes from towns run by Democrats… they are waking up

I just looked at a few reports and it seems the folks I though were NAZIs were actually antifa who brought NAZI flags to burn them. Well what can I say you can’t tell the players without a program, lol.

I think you should stop spreading fake news.

Trumps approval rating 50%

Just checked it out, pure crap, it went viral with right wingers who were off on a fantasy.

Nothing but videos of real people, thousands of them! And thousands more coming :slight_smile:

Very nice, Waters said the current admin should be confronted for their actions when you see them in public, well of course they should be, this isn’t yet the fascist paradise of Trumpassostan!

I see so what is the alternative? Tents, happy camps, decommissioned aircraft carriers? And of course they should flock to the party of angry crackers for a leg up? Race is a serious problem in America but like all our other problems we can no longer fix anything, because we got plenty of thesis, and lots of antithesis, but we never have any synthesis!

U[quote=“rolavine, post:110, topic:9992”]
I see so what is the alternative? Tents, happy camps, decommissioned aircraft carriers? And of course they should flock to the party of angry crackers for a leg up? Race is a serious problem in America but like all our other problems we can no longer fix anything, because we got plenty of thesis, and lots of antithesis, but we never have any synthesis!
[/quote]

Blacks seem to be doing pretty good in republican towns… all the black colleges are in republican towns lol
Seems like you white Democrats are the angry crackers lol

Yes the Dems are copying the path to mid term success that has worked for decades, keep a low profile and let the party in charge look like nincompoops!
Any entity that can’t solve it’s own problems is doomed, and no matter what party is in charge we are too gutless and enmeshed in sacred cows to fix even a minor toilet leak!
Yeah but, keep pushing whatever failed party you like, cause it keeps the peons fighting and the rich running the show.

Unbelievable economic growth is nincompoop ? Lol such a sad cracker Democrat haha

Yeah sure, you folks sure are easy to fool. Heck, if Trump can do it anyone with photoshop can.

Videos are photo shopped? Lol

Wow, all the black colleges are in Republican towns?
Xavier University of Louisiana. New Orleans, LA
it’s an unfair question anyway as most black colleges are in the South, outside the South they just have regular colleges that all races are welcome to use.

So that’s your what’s the alternative argument?

No they just use video from another event.

Just pointing out black colleges are in republican south because we aren’t angry crackers lol that’s you haha

Yes it’s unbelievable, very unbelievable! So unbelievable it looks like simple extension of the economy Trump was left with. Sort of like the economy Bush W was left with.

Obama lol that’s funny haha