Democrats kick black women out of restaurant today almost Lynch her

I see you are just as full of shit as is Maxine. Pushing back at political leaders should be done at the polls, not at restaurants, residences, shopping malls and gas stations.

Liberalism is a mental disorder of which you suffer.

Liberals promote divisiveness and turmoil so they claim to have all the solutions for the ‘oppressed’ victims.

Like when the fake news media used photos from Obama’s child interment cages to claim Trump was putting children in cages?

Liberalism is a mental disorder…and the fuckers do not realize that they are SICK!

Yep, Trump was handed a good economy, Obama not at all.

Yeah but you tell some people that and they just can’t help but quote drivel’.
Heck they can’t even handle the definition of liberalism.
And any reasonable assessment of the current state of Trumpmenistan that isn’t all rainbows and unicorns makes their heads explode.
You know, I think we found the real snowflakes!

As I have explained before and you refuse to recognize… their is a clear rift in the direction of the Republican party… We have clearly seen an establishment branch who I have said for years were the Neocons of the party and they came straight out of Trotsky’s international rule thought process… Trotsky for your information was never a capitalist loving conservative. Well it would seem that democrats do have a voice… they just gifted that responsibility to people like Maxine Waters and groups like ANTIFA and Hollywood… as far as the face… well you will find it buried squarely up that ass I was talking about.

I am sure he doesn’t oppose NATO either… Now he likely sees NATO’s focus as being something other than the cold war land invasion model but I am sure that his main focus was on getting Europe to pay its share of its own defense and you don’t do that after years of trying by starting out by saying that Europe has the US’s unwavering 100% commitment to their defense and support of NATO… He told them what he expected to receive that support and hopefully they will divert some of the money away from the social programs that US liberals tout about Europe and pay for their own damn defense. The defense costs are similar to the negotiated med costs that all of these countries pay at the expense of the US consumer. If Europe actually paid the cost of R&D for medicine and for the real cost of their own defense, progressives just might not see Europe as the panacea that they do.

You like the status quo in Korea?.. well that kind of flies in the face of US expeditionary presence around the world. As for the JCPOA… can you not see that this is little more than a blackmail chip for Iran… Iran is threatening all kinds of backlash against the other signatory and they are relenting not on principle but on economic grounds… That deal was little more than a worthless bandaid an arterial bleed that gave Iran immediate resource to continue its program of … ‘political interference’ in other countries…

Obama created shack shack jobs lol

That still has nothing to do with your claim that democrats have nothing on their minds other than taking Trump down. It’s ALL run by republicans. :wink:

Ohhh Democrats are running on something? Ohhh having tax payers pay for sex Change operations in the military… good luck haha

No, Waters, Antifa nor Hollywood will be the voice and face of the democratic nominee for president in 2020.

The media most certainly isn’t… and as we have talked about before, democrats have spent years seeing republicans elected that … well… just aren’t really Republicans… P.S. the 60 vote rule hamstrings a lot of things… care to see it removed?

Earlier in the year, after Antifa successfully shut down a Milo Yiannopoulos speech by rioting at Berkeley, it was revealed that the Democrat terror group was funded by George Soros.

https://shadowproof.com/2017/02/25/professional-anarchist-soros-trump/

George Soros’s Open Society Institute approved $650,000 to “invest in technical assistance and support for the groups at the core of the burgeoning #BlackLivesMatter movement.”

For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

No, that would just fuel worsening polarization IMO. Voters need to start at the bottom, at home in local elections putting independents in office. The same old same old is failing.

They did… Trump is Trump… he isn’t a republican any more than Bernie Sanders is a Democrat… Don’t forget that Trump was pushed into a corner over not running independent if he lost the primary…

That’s a first, most every righty claims that Sanders is a democrat and not independent at all, shrug.

Remind me please…

Not unless you call all democrats communists…

Donald Trump announced Thursday he has signed a GOP pledge not to run as an independent in 2016, after a personal appeal from the Republican Party chairman.

“I have signed the pledge,” Trump said, holding it up.

The decision by the Republican presidential front-runner helps ease concerns among party leadership that an outside Trump bid – should he not win the nomination – could threaten the party’s chances in the general election by peeling off votes.

The party began circulating the pledge to virtually all the Republican campaigns earlier this week. But Trump was the obvious concern. He had been the only one who did not raise his hand when the 10 top-polling candidates were asked at last month’s Fox News debate whether they’d commit not to mount an independent White House bid.

I don’t call any democrats communists. But I’ve been ridiculed on this board for promoting the independence of Sanders as the Trumper mockingly insists that he’s a democrat with an i behind his name…