Do you think Winston Churchill is unrightfully glorified?

Germans and the master race are not Japanese and according their philosophy they are more superior than their Russian counterparts, you fight to the death, not commit suicide.

That blows your theory out the window.

Mussolini was weak , he was a good talker, kind of reminds me of Obama, Chamberlain, good at talking but cant back up their words .

Churchill was a man with balls, like Trump.

Stalin was a psychopathic and homicidal tyrant, like Mao, Pol Pot, Adi Amin and to a certain degree Fidel Castro.

Call it what you want Noble, the truth is Hitler was a coward.

Real men fight to the death even on the sword or gun of the enemy.

kind of like General Custer in American history fight until you succeed or die at the hands of the enemy, that is real honor.

I bet it stung like a bitch when we whooped that ass…twice.

Shakespeare would be proud of you…as would Chaucer.

(I love The Miller’s Tale…and The Nun’s Tale!)

When a senior in high school, I had to memorize this much of the prologue to The Canterbury Tales…complete with the rrrrrrrrolling of the Rrrrrrrrrs!

I think he made it to Argentina and Mossad tried to kill him there.

Not really. We had much bigger interests like India. America in those days was just some big wilderness. Time has moved on, but we’re more relevant than you would like to believe.

I think 90% of rational people would commit suicide when in the situation Hitler was in in April of 1945, city completely surrounded and only a Matter of hours before they would be found. Personally I don’t think it’s the best thing to do but considering the alternatives it makes sense.

I recently saw a documentary about Hitler making it to Argentina after WW2, they found enough proof to contact the CIA and submit their proof to them…I don’t know what the CIA did with the proof afterwards

My favorite way to wind up a brit, better than trashing Churchill.

We’re well on our way to correcting all of your misspellings and mispronunciations in the world. The American dollar helps mightily.

Hitler wasn’t rational, he started the war and like the coward he was took the easy way out, there was nothing honorable what he did.

And to prove how incapable he was a military strategist he had a brilliant general in Erwin Rommel, and he had him killed.

Hitler thought he was the equivalent of the British General Bernard Montgomery, or the American generals, Eisenhower, Patton, McCarthur, Bradley

He wasn’t and found out the hard way, so who is to blame for the Nazi’s losing WW2?

90% of rational people wouldn’t do the things Hitler and his cronies done, that is the reality.

Real men fight to the end for their beliefs , not cower and take their own lives.

Doesn’t work, you just make yourself look stupid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Adolf Hitler lived in Colombia for 10 years after World War II and fathered “ at least three children ” including notorious drug lord Pablo Escobar, according to a Colombian historian who told Canal RCN he has “ undeniable DNA proof .”

I met Juan Pablo Escobar Henao, Pablo Escobar’s son, at a conference and asked him politely for one hair from his head. He declined. Later when he was really drunk, I removed one strand from his head of hair. He barely noticed ,” Eduardo Bell explained on Colombia’s most popular news channel.

I sent the strand of hair for DNA analysis and it proved what I suspected, the Escobar’s have extremely rare DNA for Colombians from Medellin. They are essentially half Austrian, with Jewish blood.

Responding to the host’s claim that “ this is all very entertaining but it doesn’t prove Pablo Escobar was Adolf Hitler’s son “, the prominent historian then explained why he resorted to stealing a strand of hair from the head of Pablo Escobar’s son in the first place.

The official story of Adolf Hitler is fake news pushed by the CIA ,” said Eduardo Bell. “ You can prove this yourself by going through declassified FBI files and reading about Hitler, rather than relying on the fabricated history they teach stupid people from textbooks.”

The story that Hitler committed suicide in a German bunker on April 30 1945 wasn’t even considered fact until the 1970s. Declassified FBI files show without doubt that Hitler fled Germany after the Russian invasion and was resettled, with OSS assistance, in South America after the war.

The OSS, or Office of Strategic Services, was a wartime intelligence agency and predecessor of the CIA that resettled numerous high-level Nazis in Argentina, including Adolph Eichmann who was captured in Argentina in the 1960s.

You can see these files yourself and I encourage every one of you to do so .”

Eduardo Bell was referring to declassified FBI files that show the CIA reported on Adolf Hitler living in Colombia as late as 1955, working as a “ shipping company employee.

The FBI.gov and CIA.gov websites reveal that the U.S. government knew Hitler was alive and well – living in Colombia until 1955, and later in the Andes Mountains in Argentina long after World War II had ended. You can view the files here and here.

hitler-argentina

Newly-declassified FBI files contain a photo a CIA informant claims is the fuhrer in Colombia in 1955.

hitler-cia

The official files show a former SS soldier told spies he regularly met with the Nazi leader in Colombia.

Hitler spent 10 years in Colombia before he was moved to Argentina. In Colombia he worked as a shipping company employee… at least that was his cover,” said Eduardo Bell.

In reality Hitler was a CIA asset and young Pablo was assisted in his drug running business by his father Adolf’s mafia bosses at the CIA .

These claims are partially backed up by Pablo Escobar’s son Juan, who recently went on the record stating that his father, the notorious Medellin cartel kingpin, “ worked for the CIA.

In a new book, “Pablo Escobar In Fraganti“, Juan Escobar, who lives under the pseudonym Juan Sebastian¡n Marroquan, explains that his father was not a self-made man, but had plenty of help from the CIA.

My father worked for the CIA selling cocaine to finance the fight against Communism in Central America ,” he writes.

The drug business is very different than what we dreamed ,” he continues. “ What the CIA was doing was buying the controls to get the drug into their country and getting a wonderful deal.

He did not make the money alone, “ Marroquan elaborated in an interview, “ but with US agencies that allowed him access to this money. He had direct relations with the CIA .”

Wow, this is absolutely fascinating! Thank you so much for taking the time to post it!

Other than the nose, ears, eyes, chin and lips being wrong…it’s good match! :rofl:

Well that clinches it. I still don’t think statutes of limitations are on his side when it comes to war crimes. If someone would beat him enough, the truth would surface. Say, a steady 4 or 5 hour beating; and if he still swears he’s Hitler, he probably is. It is the only way to be sure.

For this chap @toirtap79 (‘Common sense conservative’, California, Harley Davidson as header graphic, O_o ), making a positive assertion would open up the very likely possibility of embarrassment, thus he habitually resorts to passive aggressive tactics such as furtive pseudo-attacks followed by well timed disengagement, vanishing into the ether like a phantom.

Perhaps he should learn, as Alciato quips:

When he is silent, the fool differs no whit from the wise. It is tongue and voice that betray his stupidity. Let him therefore put his finger to his lips and so mark silence, and turn himself into Egyptian Harpocrates.

You would be in favor of beating a 128 year old man? Unfortunate thing is it doesn’t even shock me anymore in today’s society

Too right. As relevant as the Whore of Babylon.
The City of London truly is a dragon.
Nicholas Shaxson’s book Treasure Islands is a great read.
If running ones economy as one large hedge fund while allowing all other industry to wither and die is good economic policy, Britain deserves a neoliberal award … call it the Golden Friedman, perhaps.

The real reason Hitler sent troops into Poland in his own words…
General Patton once famously said ‘‘We defeated the wrong enemy’’ and fuck was he right

boudica,

and why dont you tell the forum posters the truth about Patton?

1. he was a racist and anti Semite
  2. he openly criticized Supreme Commander Eisenhower which led to his dismissal
  3. even after he visited the concentration camps he still sided with Germany as he hated Jews
  4. Patton hated Russians and considered them “mongols” and not white Europeans , and should be wiped out, as he believed America and the USSR would go to war.

you forgot those little details.