Dumbest People to Walk the Face of the Earth

It had nothing to do with Obama calling all of them “dreamers” and signing an Executive Order that gave them a free pass to break our laws.

“If the president does it, it’s not illegal”

When you create out of whole cloth two programs that give illegals safe haven what to hell do you expect to happen… of course people who continually crank out dependency programs have yet to understand that when you give away things, more people will get in the cue… Had DACA and DAPA been created by Trump both would have been judged illegal… and yet, any adult that fit into the DACA time frame could simply walk across the border and become part of the crowd and… children… the poor children, automatically get a pass… Obama wasn’t caught out… it was all part of the ‘browning of America’… and you know it.

So says the legal expert!!!

Now THAT is an eyebrow raiser of a comment…

Well their stupid RUSSIA, RUSSIA , RUSSIA BS is gone , so the nitwits have separation of families and abolish ICE and Roe v Wade to hang their tinhats on for 5 months ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Is that after your laughter subsided?

That’s what I thought when the Republican President Nixon first made it…

I never found Nixon to be anymore of a Republican than I do Susan Collins. I suppose that was one line Obama took from the Nixon playbook. We have yet to determine the depth and breathe of Obamagate…

And you likely never will.

He will never be investigated as he was our first black president.

Even when president Trump does it ?? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh I know the rigidity of the party line, small tent mentality and the way, to either party, thinking even slightly outside of the box will draw the scorn of the hard core. You’ll be branded, called a fake (RINO) or a blue dog/Reagan Democrat, and the polarization gets worse and worse. :roll_eyes:

The problem is that people like Susan Collins will vote for things like welfare programs that might feel good to the heart but has no legal justification in the Constitution… unless you bend it and shape it in some very creative ways. Now I suppose you are correct in one respect and it is one that dismays me greatly… their are several factions within the Republican party who aren’t terribly interested in adherence to the Supreme Law of the Land.

Besides, I thought you liked different… I thought that Republicans and Democrats were the same bunch with different names… and yet you want to embrace the ‘big tent’ philosophy? You sometimes confuse me… I like my constitutional bunch… and yes, they can be pretty partisan particularly when it comes to compromising the clear intent of our founding documents WITHOUT the proper exercise of Article V.

Many of you may have read this already, but for those who have not, what the Left is doing is the “Crying Child” school of argumentation–weaponized emotion to allow our borders to continue to be flooded from the Third World.

That’s because she doesn’t believe that the constitution needs any manipulation to uphold the notion that the general welfare of the people is paramount.

You are confused about the use of “general welfare” in the Constitution.

The Preamble to the Constitution is an introductory, succinct statement of the principles at work in the full text. It is referred to in countless speeches, judicial opinions, and in a song from Schoolhouse Rock. Courts will not interpret the Preamble to confer any rights or powers not granted specifically in the Constitution.

Some want to pretend that this simple introduction guarantees welfare to the people which is doesn’t.

The progressive view is that Congress’s power to provide for the “general Welfare” is a power to spend for virtually anything that Congress itself views as helpful. Or spend as much as they want on anything they want.

And that is exactly what congress has done and continues to do today. It’s a great warm fuzzy feeling that works until the world give the US the finger and demands a risk premium for treasuries. That day is nearer as we spend ourselves into oblivion.

Those pictures you refer to were taken during the Obama presidency !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

But that’s different as the left pretends they apply to today.

Why do you suppose administration after administration comes and goes without any challenges to their corruption and violations to our laws and constitution???