Employers will be charged for obeying the LAW

So employers that obey Federal laws will be charged by the State ! WTF :astonished:
How much farther will liberals go to aid and harbor illegals ? When does the safety of it’s citizens enter into their thoughts ? :roll_eyes:
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra warned employers Thursday of legal repercussions if they assist federal immigration officials in an impending crackdown in the sanctuary state, The Sacramento Bee reported.
Under a new state law – the Immigration Worker Protection Act – employers and businesses could face fines of up to $10,000 if they provide employee information to U.S. Immigration Customs, Becerra said.

Yet another reason for employers to move their operations out of Californicate.

I can’t understand why taxpayers haven’t revolted yet over the ungodly amount of money going to protect law breaking illegals . How many more deaths by illegals will citizens of that wacky liberal State tolerate ? :roll_eyes:

The media and the left has continued with the oh poor kids mantra when the reality is the kids are up to 31 years old with half lacking a HS diploma.

And collecting benefits for 20 years , unable to speak the language , unemployed , commit crimes , and dumping their children on the taxpayers . These "children " are making children at a rapid rate and they become citizens through the dump and run process .

Another AG that should be arrested By US Federal Marshalls and led away in handcuffs.
A fine example of a totalitarian state government. I hope the voters are happy with what they have.
I guess Robert DeNiro and the Follywood Elites are leading the cheers.I agree all the businesses should immediately close down and move out of state!!!-

8 U.S. Code § 1324 –
(A) Any person who—
(i)
knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv)
encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)
engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)
aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

Exactly…almost. I think that Mexicans want it to include Tejas, New Mexico and Arizona…too.

Of course the title is very misleading. The state AG, has put businesses on notice that they will be charged for violating the state law, which I doubt they are interested in, as businesses benefit from the cheap labor that Trumps ICE cubes would seek to arrest. IOW, they have little interest in cooperating with ICE.

How did he become AG! He just broke the law with that! Warrants should be issued and anyone involved should be arrested, including the governor.

Obstruction of justice is the impediment of governmental activities. There are a host of federal
criminal laws that prohibit obstructions of justice. The six most general outlaw obstruction of
judicial proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1503), witness tampering (18 U.S.C. 1512), witness retaliation
(18 U.S.C. 1513), obstruction of congressional or administrative proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1505),
conspiracy to defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. 371), and contempt (a creature of statute, rule
and common law).

No telling how this plays out, perhaps Cali tries to argue 10th amendment, perhaps they attempt to secede and Cali becomes a independent country or becomes a possession of Mexico again.

We can only hope and pray , they are close to Mexico in lawlessness already !!! :roll_eyes:

Except the people in outstate want nothing to do with the coastal cities. Maybe 2 separate states one becoming a country.

More like this red line.

High Sessions take these law breakers to task. Follow the law or go to jail.

We have LAWS and we have those who’s JOB it is to enforce OUR laws . 8 U.S. Code § 1324

Ever hear of prosecutorial discretion?

It’s how we now have 11-40 million illegals in the US.

If they don’t address chain migration, the illegals who bought their kiddies here will also get amnesty and citizenship.

I love our elected officials representing themselves.

The best thing to happen would be for Commiefornia to split . One to be a separate country where the Follywood Elites.would govern and one as the 51st state.
Could you imagine Katy Perry as PM??? With Myley Cyrus second in command.Hopefully,we wouldn’t provide any foreign aid.

I believe the latest offer of 1,800,000 by the president will end this nightmare illegal mess the dems love so much . What do you think he will do with the other 20 - 40 million hiding in the Country ? If they think Sessions was on a roll before just wait ! We will see a vast reduction in immigration and those that are allowed after the deal will have skills , education and something to offer . Let the deportations begin !!!