Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Very interesting. So, this explains why George Soros was moving his funds into leftist orgs recently.

I wonder if this is how the administration will start going after the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton foundation is a trillion dollar fraud. Charlesortel.com for full documentation if anyone needs it.

This is music to my ears…

“Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets.”

Holy Shit! Trump is going to seize all of Hillary’s money. It’s coming. This is a very specific executive order designed to go after high-powered and corrupt officials here in the US. If we can seize all of Soros’ assets, even better. That old Nazi should die penniless and in disgrace.

I think we are getting very close to witnessing a total and glorious overhaul of the system. After this got issued, there are CEOs are randomly starting to step down. Just heard Google and Papa Johns (pizza) are out. They will write ballads about Trump and this administration.

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO SUBSECTION (iii)

This could have some extremely interesting ramifications for Hillary, Huma, and everyone in Washington who hired the Awan brothers.

How many times during the election did Trump say that when he gets punched, he counter-punches. He spent his first year getting punched, sizing up his adversaries, gathering information, and getting his ducks in a row. Now it’s time for him to counter-punch and keep counter-punching for the next 3-7 years. We have tax cuts, sovereignty is being restored, and now he has declared war on the swamp. What a time to be alive!

How many times during the election did Trump say that when he gets punched, he counter-punches. He spent his first year getting punched, sizing up his adversaries, gathering information, and getting his ducks in a row. Now it’s time for him to counter-punch and keep counter-punching for the next 3-7 years. We have tax cuts, sovereignty is being restored, and now he has declared war on the swamp. What a time to be alive!

100% this.

Trump is what happens when you get a workaholic at a job he loves. This is why he’s making previous Presidents look like casuals.

Directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order

Here’s the annex.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

Starting with the Mueller investigation.

Trump doesn’t need to do that. Mueller is making an arse of himself.

This is my favorite part. I’ll give all of you one guess as to who this is referring to.

43ec1f4c03a0ef7199635cc7fb7d4e36ba7f86118fd0395b5d4047521c3d5e62

The US Senate just established a law titled “Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today” that obliges the USA to force Poland to give the property to Jews. I don’t like where this is going at all.

Why do you tie this directly to Poland… this asks for reporting on the participation a number of countries that participated in conference in 2009 which furthered the principles of the 1998 conference. Now the 2009 conference did hold out that Poland among about a dozen countries had done very little in returning artifacts and wealth to their rightful owners…

I think this is just regular business as a participant to the original agreement.

How are they going to go about giving that property back? It’s been over 70 years, every one of those properties have probably gone through dozens of hands and families at this point.

It is interesting just how little attention this EO has received. I guess liberals were too busy chasing shiny objects like shitholes and other sundry comments to take this one in… I’m thinking we will see a lot more about this EO… but people just won’t remember when trump declared war on the swamp…

Perhaps next there will be an EO requiring land unlawfully seized here in America to be returned to its rightful owners.