FBI has "secret-society" and planned treasonous acts

FBI’s Strzok and Page spoke .of ‘secret society’ after Trump election, lawmakers say. Two top FBI officials under fire for exchanging anti-Trump text messages during the 2016 election spoke of a “secret society” the day after President Trump’s victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…” he wrote.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Strzok claims the message was addressing a colleague who felt the FBI could take its time with allegations of Trump/Russia collusion because Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton was thought certain to win.
Is this the team Mueller built ??? :roll_eyes: shrug

How is it possible to overlook all the evidence of gross misconduct at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ and a coup attempt by the very same ?. Why hasn’t there been charges filed ? What happened to the 50,000 texts that mysteriously disappeared? What subversive plans were detailed in those texts and how many members of this secret society are there ? Just how many members of team Mueller belong to this secret society ?
TICK-TOCK …TICK -TOCK …

How come there are recovered texts from early Oct. 2016 but the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page from December 14, 2016 to approximately May 17, 2017,” Are we to believe there wasn’t any tampering ? TICK-TOCK …

Perhaps there’s s long history of loss and destruction of material.

https://causeofaction.org/our-work/federal-records-act/

GWB is a liberal too.

FBI Agent Strzok, a public servant, has hired an attorney who costs $700 per hour. Unusually well-compensated? Or is someone else paying…maybe the “secret society”?

Seems another government point man is taking a job in the private sector… Great Opportunity… Great Timing

Chief of Staff to both Comey and Wray… and mentioned in interesting correspondence between Strzok and Page… Another member of the ‘Secret Society’ perhaps??

Papadopoulos, Flynn, Manafort, big Trump, Little Trumps, Kushner, Bannon, etc., have all lawyered up too, and probably wish their attorneys only cost $700.00 an hour.

I can see where the very far fringe right would think that. The very far fringe left probably considers Bill Clinton a conservative of sorts too, shrug.

This is treason of the first order. Sour grapes over a lost election and nothing to do with governance of a president who had no time to do anything to warrant an overthrow.

It all comes down to these people considering Trump as an existential threat to their fiefdoms. He was and he is. Deep in their stomachs they cannot believe that he actually holds power over them.

And why wouldn’t they ‘lawyer up’? If you were accused of anything by a federal prosecutor, even if you were squeaky clean… you would ‘lawyer up’… and you probably would, if you had the means go to the online services of ‘LawyersRUs’ either… :roll_eyes:

I think that the Bush family isn’t so much about ‘liberal’ as they are about globalism and a one world government. GHWBush was of course the first to openly mention the ‘New World Order’ and I am sure that he intended the Bush’s to be at the head of that table. Of course walking hand in hand with the globalist vision is the communist manifesto so in that regard… the bush’s were very much liberals. They were far different from their republican predecessors and knowing the long history of the Bush’s they were angling for their own success, just as Prescott did in WWII…

I think that the political world in the US with the election of GHWBush and everyone to come after that… Trump, I want to believe, is a disruptor of this new world order… If he is not, he is just a momentary placater of the globalist movement. The world is on edge about having their various cultures under attack… perhaps (and I hope not) … Trump is a planned respite in the globalist push… The cynic in me is always at work.

So much obstruction at the very top of the FBI .

I realize your TDS comes with memory loss along with off topic rants but you happen to forget …

You know they are dirty as hell and need to be locked up ! What a mess the FBI tries to change the course of an election by planting a fake dossier tapping phones , spying on Americans , and hiding evidence , and ending up on the very team that get to investigate the entire matter , WOW .

If all this secret society , illegal spying , and " fixing " plans by our top law enforcement agency doesn’t disturb you to the core you are as reprehensible as they come !!!

Not everybody that opposes Trump do so on that basis. Some people do not like his policies.

No… some do it out of fear, hatred and bigotry… and butt hurt over loosing the election…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

And what pray tell might those specific policies be??? hum?