FBI raid Trump’s lawyer’ office and take PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATIONS

You would have to look no farther than his team , the who’s who of the democratic party , for the answer ! :wink:

This whole investigation is completely out of control . Since there isn’t and never will be any evidence of collusion ,Heinrich Mueller Himmler and Rod Rosenfrankensten are nit picking people in an attempt to frame President Trump .Mueller Himmlers staff is hardly non-partisan.
He should be handing subpoenas to all those associated with the DNC and HRC collusion.That is where the REAL collusion is. If he doesn’t want to do it, then its time for someone else to step in.

The taking of confidential files of lawyer client communication without probable cause of a violation , violates the 4th Amendment .
How many files relating to the DNC , HRC collusion have been taken ???

In the DOJ’s IG report it claimed that McCabe had ordered the termination of the [FBI’s Clinton Foundation investigation] due to Department of Justice pressure," the report says. Continued lie after lie, cover up after cover up by both Comey and McCabe .

Just waiting… this sets a very bad precedent.

What a shame for McCabe , I feel for him .This enforcer deserves to loose his pension . He should be wearing a striped suit making little rocks out of big ones .
He’ll probably cut a deal, get a light sentence, write a book , travel the Liberal talk show circuit and have a cushy job as a " consultant " .

We have come to the point were the hatred for our president makes the violation of individual rights acceptable and encouraged , sad indeed !!

I would really love to see Trump declare martial law. Can you imagine the panic that would cause in all these deep state yahoos? Trump would be able to go after them with impunity.

We are headed for a civil war …
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=are+we+headed+for+civil+war+in+usa+&view=detail&mid=ED37E655010D0AB94AEDED37E655010D0AB94AED&FORM=VIRE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=are+we+headed+for+civil+war+in+usa+&view=detail&mid=1A55281EFAB2350DDEA41A55281EFAB2350DDEA4&FORM=VIRE

Don’ let them take your guns willingly.

Four words…MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!

Soros directly and through his organization Open Society Institute (OSI), he has funneled cash to various anti-gun groups, such as the Tides Foundation, the HELP Network and SAFE Colorado. He and seven rich friends founded their own political committee — Campaign for a Progressive Future — and spent $2 million on political activities in 2000, including providing the prime financial backing for the Million Mom March. OSI has supported UN efforts to create international gun control regulations and has singled out the United States for failing to go along with the international gun-prohibitionists,” notes the NRA.
“The bottom line is that international gun banners want every gun — every single gun worldwide — to be under U.N. and government .
IT WILL BE THE BLUE HELMETS OF THE UN TAKING YOUR GUNS !

Did Cohen have anything to do with shutting down the woman who accused Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of rape in 1994 when she was 13 years old? If Mueller came across evidence about Cohen/Trump/Epstein involving underage girls, I can see this being of much more importance to the NY prosecutors than Stormy Daniel’s NDA.

I have no idea how jurisdiction and statute of limitations plays into this.

And we all were told Mueller was charged with finding collusion with the Russian ? :roll_eyes:

Why does all this remind me of the McCarthy witch hunt?

Sean Hannity was revealed as Michael Cohen’s mystery third client in a Manhattan federal court proceeding today — after the judge ruled that the client’s identity must be disclosed.

ROFL – You can’t make this stuff up.

Maybe the 13 year old was a Russian spy who trolled on facebook and wrote the dossier for Steele.

I guess attorney - client privilege only applies depending.upon your client list or who’s butt has your LIP PRINTS on.
I wonder which payroll the judge is on.This investigation has gone so far off course that it won’t get better .This is an insult to the 4th Amendment.
Heinrich Himmler Mueller is so consumed with getting President Trump , that the FBI violated search and seizure laws to find out if there are unpaid traffic fines.
Where are the search warrants for those TRAITOROUS. FBI agents , Loretta Lynch , Susan Rice and McCabe???

So Hannity had Cohen as a lawyer. What’s the problem here?

It’s a problem because they WANT it to be a problem.
Liberalism. When stupid isn’t stupid enough.