I know you guys in America are having a tough time right now with the election. But just remember, it could always be worse. You could live in Canada.
- Dr. Amie Cullimore is a doctor who makes $250,000 per year
- She could not conceive a baby so she asked her gay male friend (whom she met in medical school a decade prior) to donate sperm to her NO STRINGS ATTACHED
- The gay man (Dr. Ranson) is also a doctor who works for the UN doing humanitarian work in Europe
- They had an agreement in 2002 where she would not seek financial gain despite there being a legal loophole in Ontario where the biological parents can be held financially liable for their children no matter what
- He was always giving her and her kids money for living expenses; took them on paid trips to visit him in Europe; took them to Disney Land several times; even paid her $22,000 for various expenses; was a good father figure to the kids
- fast-forward to 2016, Dr. Amie Cullimore, decides to sue him for 4 years of RETRO-ACTIVE CHILD SUPPORT INCLUDING FULL UNIVERSITY EDUCATION for BOTH CHILDREN (amounting possibly to hundreds of thousands of dollars).
Amie Cullimore’s PUBLIC profile