First Details of the Memo's Contents

The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:

• The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

• Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

• The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

• DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele’s bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

Ok…so when is the Mueller investigation getting shut down? This confirms that there was an agenda with dossier and that the DOJ knew it was bogus. Bye bye Mueller.

I am trying to find the full memo now. DO NOT trust the media to tell you what is in it - read it for yourself. When I get it I’ll post it.

Fruit of the poisonous tree includes evidence gathered from just about any kind of police conduct that violates a defendant’s constitutional rights. ALL illegal wiretaps gathered by the Mueller charade , everything is Fruit of the poisonous tree !!!
In a case that developed the concept of fruit of the poisonous tree, Wong Sun v. United States, the prosecution introduced drugs into evidence against the defendant. (371 U.S. 471 (1963).) Federal officers had learned about the drugs from a witness they knew about only because of a statement by the defendant during an illegal arrest. The Supreme Court ruled that everything the officers discovered as a result of the illegal arrest was fruit of the poisonous tree: not just the statement itself, but also the witness information they gleaned from it and the actual drugs that the witness led them to.

Steele was so passionate about Donald Trump not becoming president because Hillary Clinton paid him a shitload of money.

Andrew McCabe who confirmed to the committee that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the without the Steele dossier information.
“Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then Candidate Trump, in September of 2016, when Steele told Ohr, that he Steele 'was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president,” the memo reads, according to an excerpt obtained by Fox News.

According to the Washington Post, the memo “suggests that the origins of special counsel Robert Mueller III’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election were tainted by political bias. It alleges that the FBI, when obtaining a surveillance warrant, relied in some part on a dossier of allegations against then-candidate Donald Trump that was underwritten by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.”
At what point did we somehow decide that protecting institutions is better than protecting the Constitution and the civil liberties of the American people? We should be asking ourselves very basic, fundamental questions, such as who rules who?

Here is the memo:

Now we know that there was collusion with a foreign government. We also know that Robert Muller is targeting the wrong guy.

Based upon what. A document written by partisan republicans purposefully omitting material information that would give you and I a false impression???

So of course we now need to hear the rebuttals to this, and then see where the truth shakes out, hmm? And the FBI Agents Association has issued a statement declaring that their moral and performance will not be broken or interrupted by partisan politics. So, let’s wee when Ryan and Nunes grow the balls to allow the rest of the story to be told??

Oh you are just so salty! There aren’t any legitimate rebuttals to this. Maybe I’ll take some time this weekend and count how many pro-Mueller posts you’ve made and try to quantify the butthurt you are now experiencing. BTFO.

Well someone needs to step forward with PROOF that the allegations made are false… simple. Either the FISA warrant was obtained with genuine probable clause or it wasn’t… either the Special Council was named based on warrants legally obtained or it wasn’t…

It’s is very hard to disprove a negative ‘trump colluded with the russians’ but proving a positive should be a cake walk … easy peazy…

We aren’t talking about the rank and file FBI agent that is represented by the FBI Agents Association… we are talking about a very corrupt few at the top…

The memo posted on the Hill

Seems that someone who knew about Steels movements and actions may have ‘mislead’ the FISA court to get the Carter Page warrant by using an article in Yahoo to corroborate the dossiers when in fact it was Steel himself that worked with Yahoo on the story…

The firing of Steel for serious violations with his Mother Jones was actually the second offence… the first occuring with Yahoo… before the FISA request was made…

The FBI via Bruce Ore, knew of Steels bias and used his dossiers anyway.

I thought we operated under the Fourth Amendment…?

Nancy Pelosi says it Bogus … I am saying prove it is wrong. If it is so obviously incorrect, I am sure they have hard evedence to prove themselves correct… Go on, make Nunes a laughing stock… if you can.

Apparently Salon believe the reason Trump cleared the memo was to fire Rosenstein… My question is, did he do something that should see him fired…? How about charged?

It just happened to be the first reporting…

Well of course there is, and it will be released as well.

I just read the whole memo. There is no way this just all gets brushed aside. The memo provides a clear and concise explanation of the falsification of the Steel dossier and how this was illegally used to spy on the Trump campaign. Now that the truth is out there it’s time for the real investigation into foreign collusion to begin.