Five 'peaceful' Muslims arrested for training school shooters

WHAT ??:astonished: Entire towns were non-Muslims are NOT allowed ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Your for that now ??? :roll_eyes:

No you are right, it is only between 10% and 20% of the 1.5 billion who believe in such barbarity. That’s just 150,000,000 to 300,000,000 who believe in murder for the reason of not being Muslim. Nothing to worry about then :joy::joy::joy:

Well, you may mock all you’d like, but to the subject, Islamberg has a history of peaceful existence in cooperation with surrounding communities, but was falsely represented in this thread.

That is why I differentiate when I say, “Kill all RADICAL Muslims…and their children!”

I have several moderate Muslim friends…that agree with me.

Since the problem is with the core teachings of Islam, I would prefer to say that peaceful muslims are not the problem

They are just training for jihad in peace.

Screenshot_20180809-110102

You are being deceived by your friends. That’s called taqqiya. It’s a part of their religion. Look it up.

I have read parts of the Karan. Killing and deceiving the infidel is in there along with all of the Virgin women and children they will receive if they are martered. The Karan hasn’t been reformed but it is the same Karan ALL Muslims read and get their teachings from. U r either a good Muslim who follows the teaching of Muhammad or u r not. I am ok with the latter of the two Muslims… Don’t ever compare it to the holy bible!..

The peaceful Muslims are the ones who are born into it but don’t really follow it as they should. Halfway Muslims if u will. I know a few who drink, gamble, bang chicks ect. The call themselves Muslim but don’t do their prayers and live like the “infidel”…

They have to continue to call themselves Muslims, as the cure for apostacy is death

You can tell that from such a great distance?

You seem to ignore the bell curve.

Well the core teachings of the Bible are incredibly violent as well, but most Christians don’t live by them, same as with Muslims. There’s radicals in everything, everywhere.

The violence that is recorded in the Old Testament was to show us what happens when you don’t follow God’s word. The old testament was a history book so that we don’t repeat the same mistakes twice. It is also a biblical family tree to the birth of Christ . You are a prime example of biblical critics that don’t understand the meaning of the Bible.

Stop shaking like a leaf on a tree.

My little islam apologist, your first clue that this probably isn’t true is the scarcity of Christian and Jewish terrorist groups. Not too many people are losing their heads to fanatics screaming praises to Jesus or Moses (or Buddha and the many Hindu gods either) as they are to shouts of “Allah Akbar!” That there are so many Islamic terrorist groups composed of fundamentalists (or purists) of the Muslim faith is reasonable proof that there is something different and dangerous about Islam.

Reminder:

There is a lot of “uninhabited” land in the united states. A lot of wilderness. A lot of remote private property.

There are, conservatively speaking, hundreds (or more likely thousands) of compounds like these still in operation on American clay.

Interesting times ahead.

They certainly are wierd monkeys. I think it’s from the inbreeding. Inbreeding is rampant in Muslim communities. Do the search.

Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/.../saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.ht

May 1, 2003 - Across the Arab world today an average of 45 percent of married … no way to stop inbreeding in this deeply conservative Muslim society , … Mrs. Hefthi said she would not allow any of her three healthy boys to marry a relative.

Muslim Inbreeding is a Huge Problem–And People Don’t Want to Talk …

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/.../muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-d

Nov 10, 2017 - Marriage between cousins remains rampant in much of the Muslim world. … “My dad would not accept that being married to his cousin could …

Missing: normal ‎| ‎Must include: ‎normal

“Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society …

10news.dk › 10News

Dec 26, 2014 - Massive inbreeding within the Muslim cult

Some Islamic sects allow necrophilia. Again, do the search.

They also like sheep, goats and camels as sex partners.