Florida Parkland Shooting: Liberal Gun Control Ideas are Worthless

Adam Lanza didn’t shoot up Parkland. A Hispanic guy with the last name Cruz did that. A deranged Hispanic.

I didn’t say he did did I???

Some comments from someone who lives in the area…

Good post. Police were called on him 36 times for domestic violence and he was never arrested once. Just one arrest would have prevented him from being able to purchase a weapon for life. The system works when police do their jobs.

More meaningless prattle .Yawn !!

I thought the term was…shrug? :man_shrugging:

I think it’s choice I choose to take . A personal choice . Much like I choose a 45 ACP over a 9mm or a 270 Weatherby mag over a 2506 .

Oooh… Oooh… I didn’t know their was a bonified emoji :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :+1:t2: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just type in
:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

No, but I have lost a friend to a illegal alien who murdered him and ran for the border.

Authorities named Nikolas Cruz — a 19-year-old former student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School — as the suspect in custody for the crime. Almost immediately after his name was made public, social media users, apparently inspired by nothing more than a Spanish-sounding surname, began spreading an unfounded claim that he is an undocumented DACA recipient. The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program gives people who were brought into the United States as young children temporary authorization to remain legally and DACA recipients are often referred to as Dreamers after proposed legislation.

There were also rumors spread that he was white and a member of a white nationalist group. Lots of people say lots of things. What’s your point?

The democrat’s in congress have just about sealed the fate of the DACA people .
Hope their bags are packed and they have time to settle their affairs cus the clock is ticking !

That has nothing to do with the topic.

He’s late to the dance. The media already got BTFO on all of this yesterday.

Sorry, but that was NO RUMOR. Confirmed by the head of the white supremist group. These mass murders are committed by deranged white US citizens.

PARKLAND, Fla.) — The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

Exactly - his talking points are from yesterday.

The Sherrif that you want to run out of town. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Look at you trying to squirm out of that.