Florida Parkland Shooting: Liberal Gun Control Ideas are Worthless

Didn’t even read my post. Perfect example.

When your opinion isn’t important to me I ignore it. But this forum is a place for people to express themselves. Or is it? Perhaps you right wingers prefer the safety of your echo chamber without dissenting views.

This is good advice from /pol/

I prefer not having your colorful language which I personally find offensive.

ISIS is good at putting their face on things too… Good for face time in a media that just loves to give them face time…

Is everybody else’s colorful language offensive here, or just if you’re not a member of the fringe right echo chamber?? Such hypocrites. :roll_eyes:

And just proven to not be a hoax by the Mueller indictments. Shrug.

Oh, and the FBI’s Florida field division isn’t working on the Russian investigation. :wink:

Thirteen indictments today and no Americans ! Russian collusion HOAX ? Yawn

Wtf??? The TIC has repeatedly denied that Russia interfered in our elections. The Mueller indictments puts that to rest. Trump will have to acknowledge this now.

Snicker.

What President Trump has always denied was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians .

A couple of points here… we have Russian individuals and some Russian businesses that did in fact inject themselves in the US election process… The conversation was always about Trump COLLUDING with Putn in an attempt to rig the elections. One of the main points of this conjecture was that RUSSIA (On behalf of the russian government) ‘Hacked’ the DNC servers and turned that information over to the DNC. The servers have never been reviewed by the FBI to know exactly how that information was extracted. All this indictment points to is russians using social media to change or guide the narrative…

Trump made his statement during a Nov. 28 interview with Time magazine, which named the president-elect its “Person of the Year.” In the interview, which the magazine posted to its website on Dec. 7, Trump said of Russia, “I don’t believe they interfered.” Russia has denied any involvement.

Trump’s latest comments are similar to those he made during the second presidential debate. They now come as some in Congress are seeking to conduct congressional investigations into the security breaches and Russia’s role in them, so we’ll look at the evidence that exists that ties Russia to the hacking of the DNC’s servers.

BUT… just for your edification, Trump did acknowledge in part the injection of Russian influence in Jan 2017…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cites-kremlin-statement-to-deny-reports-of-russia-ties-asks-if-we-are-living-in-nazi-germany/2017/01/11/a710f2b4-d777-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html

You know as well as I do that the narrative isn’t about ‘Russian’ interference… it is about collusion… it is about the willful plotting of the ‘despicable Donald Trump’ and the Russian government… That bet is the ‘HOAX’ and you know it. But you and your little #resist political assassins continue to run the false narrative because Russia, in some form or method has influenced every presidential election since the end of WWII… The tools may have changed… hell, they may have even used some of the CIA’s best tools, but the 2016 presidential election was not the first election to be fiddled by the communist party and comintern…

Hell, for all we know these Russian operatives and their front companies were planned and paid for by Obama’s… ‘Friends’…Nothing better than to create a villain and then plot his downfall…

Oh he denies that too.

President Donald Trump’s claim that Russian meddling in the 2016 election is a “hoax” has been named the biggest lie of the year by fact-checker PolitiFact.

Despite bipartisan evidence to the contrary, Mr Trump has continued to suggest that investigations into the Kremlin’s interference in last year’s presidential race are fake news.

By making the claim, Mr Trump has contradicted top US intelligence officials, who have concluded that Russia interfered in the election to help Mr Trump defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

How did you expect him to react to charges that wern’t verified until today ?

They have been verified since January of 2017 by DNI, DOJ and FBI.

And you even earned a like for this ridiculous comment. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

FBI admits it didn’t investigate tip on alleged school shooter last month
The FBI was warned last month that Nikolas Cruz was an armed psycho who might shoot up a school — but it didn’t bother investigating, the agency admitted Friday.

“A person close to” Cruz called the agency’s tipline on Jan. 5 and reported the 19-year-old had a “desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts” and there was “potential of him conducting a school shooting,” the FBI said in a statement.

But the agency said it failed to pass on any of that information to its Miami field office, even thought its own protocols say he “should have been assessed as a potential threat to life.”

A little over a month later, on Wednesday, Cruz allegedly gunned down 17 people at his former high school.

Yep they were to busy chasing their tails investigating Trump.

Not quite in the realm if Russian interference. If I steal credit cards and sell the numbers and you buy an rpg with it and blow something up, its not very clear how, without some dancing around the law, that I was some kind of co-conspirator in you plot…

No one was charged with a crime until today I guess they are still alleged at this point !