Florida Parkland Shooting: Liberal Gun Control Ideas are Worthless

The FBI’s Miami field office isn’t involved in the Russian investigation. Looks like the TIC’s FBI isn’t any better than Obama’s FBI that he accused so raucously. :roll_eyes:

Barack Obama
:heavy_check_mark:
@BarackObama
We are grieving with Parkland. But we are not powerless. Caring for our kids is our first job. And until we can honestly say that we’re doing enough to keep them safe from harm, including long overdue, common-sense gun safety laws that most Americans want, then we have to change.

Yeah… heres the deal. Do you know how many times I have heard the phrase : “That Most American’s Want”? … well, it would seem that if 'Most American’s Wanted Concrete changes in the gun possession laws in the United States they would have, on at least one occasion mounted a serious Article V attempt to alter the second amendment… Yet, like people who do not like the constitution do time and time again, they try to ignore the supreme law of the land in favor of… judicial activism? congressional precedence as a willful attempt to ignore the Constitution … or as we have seen with our last president… law by decree…

If most people felt that way, they would act that way…

Want to make schools safe improve school security because laws only work for thous who chose to follow them !

Nicholas couldn’t buy a can of beer, but was sold a military style rifle to go murder 17 innocent school kids.

Nicholas could have just as easily made a bomb or driven a car loaded with fuel !
Laws only work if people choose to obey them !
Secure schools and keep Americas children safe !

Forget banning assault weapons. Forget preventing people from obtaining “countless magazines,” or banning the manufacture of high-capacity clips, or expanding background checks for both guns and ammunition. Forget all of these commonsense measures that could prevent mass shootings like the one Wednesday in Parkland, Florida, that killed 17 people. President Donald Trump, who got $30 million worth of help from the National Rifle Association on his way to the White House and is, in so many ways, the NRA’s dream president, will not do any of these things—nor will his Republican allies in Congress.

Either way I am picking up another AR this weekend. I’ve got 600 bucks to spend.

Just another political whore.

The Florida senator (Marco Rubio) had received $3.3 million from the National Rifle Association as of October 2017, according to The New York Times. Following the Pulse nightclub shooting, Rubio made similar comments, telling the BBC that tougher gun regulations would not have prevented the attack.

Woohoo. What ya gonna do then. Stick it in the closet, go to the range and shoot up a hundred dollars worth of ammo. Whichever, enjoy yourself.

" Im so non-partisan, Ill blame everything on Trump"

Actually it’s looking more and more like Americans are going to flip the congress.

Now you see it most Americans have seen through the democrats fake gun control agenda !
The facts are crime and shooting are declining and have been for decades .
If they were serious about school safety they could institute a policy remolding the entrances and windows over the summer and when the children went back to school in the fall they would be safer in class !

If it meets the needs of your hate speech.

Every FBI employee from janitor to head of the agency now works for Trump and Trump manages the day to day business.

And you say your a business owner. I seriously doubt it with your ridiculous statement.

Stevie John’s function here is to be a reprehensible troll !!!

People just can’t stand the spotlight of opposing views. Echo chambers may provide comfort for those who can’t stand scrutiny. But how damn boring.

I’m still waiting for some real argument… just cause you throw out platitudes and shallow assumptions doesn’t much pass for ‘opposing views’… unless you think that ANTIFA actually has something to say because the just look like thugs with masks to me…

Yeah, but he didn’t, he used a weapon that has no practical purpose in the hands of civilians and certainly not something that should have been sold to an 18 year old kid.

8 Million and counting that’s how many weapons that have no practical purpose ! Are in America in 2017 ?
We can serve in the armed forces at 17 I did why would a man or woman be ineligible at 18 to posses a fire arm ?

I don’t support that either.