Whoa, whoa, whoa…some Icelandic fm makes a claim and Mueller is a criminal, lmao. You guys are covering this forum daily screaming that Moore and others on the right ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. You have no interest in draining the swamp. Four members (just so far) of the TICS team have been charged with crimes. This is the filth of partisanship. True lefties cover for their own and true righties cover for their own, and in the meantime this allows corruption in Washington to flourish.

Misleading a federal agent.

Literally the same nonsense they charged Martha Stewart with when they couldn’t nail her for the actual crime they were questioning her about. Why was Flynn speaking directly to law enforcement in the first place? Haven’t these people learned how this game is played?

No no, why was Flynn speaking to Kislyak/Russians in the first place. :wink:

So you too fail to understand the basic premise of plea bargaining. Keep an eye out, this isn’t nearly over.

How many times have you seen me post that HRC should be in prison, hmm?? Have you got enough fingers to count on.

Ok, you can pretend if you wish.

Well, if HRC finally goes down as a result of this investigation that will be a good thing, but will have nothing to do with the man that Mueller has by the short hairs right now.

Talking with the Russians wasn’t illegal.

If you want to claim Logan Act then explain why Obama did this:

Obama was caught on a live microphone telling Medvedev, “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space.”

Medvedev replied, “Yeah, I understand, I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

To which Obama said, “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev answered genially, “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

And, it’s a crime to engage in foreign policy when you’re not even in office. There’s a lot that Flynn could burn over. It’s quite understandable that he’s agreed to admit that he lied about the nature of his conversations with Kislyak and begin to answer questions absent his attorney and without the ability to plead the fifth. This all must have something to do with the TIC’s particularly nasty disposition these past few days. I think he feels it closing in.

Tell me how many people have been prosecuted under the Logan Act of 1799.

That’s not even the “crime” Flynn is on the hook for. It’s a bullshit process technicality.

Well, that depends. Engaging in foreign policy at that point certainly would be, and discussing lifting the sanctions and the Magnitsky Act in exchange for Russian help in defeating HRC certainly would be. Let’s see what Mueller gets out of Flynn now.

That would be a violation of the Logan Act. Again, tell me how many people have actually been prosecuted and convicted of violating the Logan Act since it was put into law in 1799.

I just gave an example of a hot mic violation of it that was never prosecuted. There are plenty more.

Of course it’s not, that’s the whole point in a plea bargain. Why is this so complex for you people?? Mueller’s only going to prosecute Flynn for his crime of lying to the FBI, in exchange Flynn pleades guilty to that and agrees to further testify without his attorney present, without the ability to plead the fifth, and possibly subjected to a lie detector test.

At what point did I say that I did not understand that? You were the one who seems to be confused since you keep bringing up foreign policy negotiations.

Obama was president. It’s not illegal to engage in foreign policy when your in office. Now then, we’re talking about Flynn, the fourth person on the TIC’s team to be charged with a crime. You may trivialize it all you wish, but it’s big and getting bigger. Looks like Mueller’’s draining the swamp. Keep watching, this is far from over.

Engaging in foreign policy discussions when you’re not in office is a crime.

Fuuuuggg man.

Ok good progress, now then you understand that there was more that Flynn could have been charged with, but Mueller’s looking up the ladder and is looking for further cooperation from Flynn.

What are you not understanding about “talking” with the Russians and foreign policy making?

Talking: Hey Dmitriy, check out them tiddies on that thot over there. Oh, and we are looking forward to being best friends once the boss gets in. Let’s have our assistants link up and get things on the calendar. We want to hit the ground running.

Foreign Policy Making: Wait until after we take over to nuke that little country over there. If you do, we will let you annex some territory.

The only way to have any proof of what was said would have been through the illegal surveillance and unmasking that the Obama administration put into place over that fake dossier.

Now what you got for me?

That’s Mueller’s question to Flynn right now. :joy::joy: wait for it. One things certain, It doesn’t even matter to you guys that Flynn has confessed to a felony crime, you’re still defending him. :roll_eyes: