Fox guards the hen house .........Say it ain't so

If we can’t even properly vet the border protection officers how the hell can we protect our borders ? How does an ILLEGAL pass a background check , and obtain proper ID to get a job at the border ??? Working the border since 2012 , the OBAMA years .
A border protection officer claimed he was born in Texas when he’s actually a native of Mexico and illegally obtained a job with the agency charged with protecting the nation’s border, federal officials said Friday.
Marco Antonio De la Garza Jr., 37, faces criminal charges related to passport fraud and making false statements to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on his federal law enforcement background application, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Arizona said in a news release.

An indictment is simply a method by which a person is charged with criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is presumed innocent until competent evidence is presented to a jury that establishes guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

He did steal a birth certificate, established a SS number worked illegally, obviously applied and received a passport.

What they didn’t say, was he fired? Was he incarcerated as a flight risk?

Wonder what the spam king monte hasn’t hit your topic yet???

I’m into dismissing comments without reading them.

Marco Antonio De la Garza Jr., 37, faces criminal charges related to passport fraud and making false statements to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on his federal law enforcement background application, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Arizona said in a news release.
Customs and Border Protection issued a statement saying De la Garza was arrested on Feb. 22 in Douglas, Arizona but did not disclose his job status or explain how the agency came to hire a Mexican citizen as an officer.

:laughing: Let me try to sum up Stevie John’s comments when he gets to it …Well the Mexican was guarding the Country we stole from him, Shrug . :wink: How’s that ??? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

He doesn’t work for Arizona, ICE owes the country an explanation.

De la Garza was arrested on Feb. 22 in Douglas, Arizona , but I’m sure he will propped up as some type of model employee and used in the next election . :roll_eyes: