Gender Blind Hiring in Australia Reduces Diversity

Australia started a new program in which candidates for jobs had their names and anything that would indicate their gender removed from their CV in order to give women a better chance of being hired. Things didn’t turn out the way the SJWs thought they would.

The trial found assigning a male name to a candidate made them 3.2 per cent less likely to get a job interview.

Adding a woman’s name to a CV made the candidate 2.9 per cent more likely to get a foot in the door.

In face of this evidence of discrimination against men, the program was dropped so the advantage women have in being hired would continue.

Why are women even hired for jobs to begin with, whatever they do men can do it much better.

I’ll pretend for a minute your post wasn’t sarcasm.

Because being a “career woman” is what many of them strive for, unfortunately.

Nevermind the fact that they make themselves worthless to men who want to live a traditional lifestyle and still have their balls intact, but they think being in a cubicle and listening to the sound of printers going off all day is somehow “liberating.”

Because they passed anti-discrimination laws. The government allows it because more women working means more money to gain through taxes. Less kids means less money to spend on education. Why have your population produce kids when you can import fully grown migrant adults from abroad?

Wait - I thought gender was a social construct? Is gender real now? Or is gender only real when men get something based on merit and qualifications?

That use to be called a ‘typing pool’…

It’s really quite confusing particularly to some old(er) dude such as myself…