Good riddance to another racist

Well this guy is really a piece of work. Hopefully he learns a lesson that America is not tolerating this anymore.

I’m all for getting rid of racists, but not so much so the idea ten percent of Laundry Service’s workforce was laid off and Schnatter is still worth $700,000,000. Saying ‘good riddance’ doesn’t quite carry all that much weight if poor folks are laid off and he’s still sipping garlic butter soup through a silver spoon.

Is that why you numbskull push for more illegals ???:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Ok, talk to me about laundry service, I didn’t see anything about that in the article I posted.

I’m sure you won’t be happy until all of his wealth is redistributed, mainly to you, because he was tremendously successful and you aren’t. He may have screwed up, but he has accomplished more in life than you or I ever will. The difference is, I believe he is entitled to keep what he earned and you want to take it and put it in your pocket so you can continue plodding along demanding more handouts.

How can you know that? Anyway, he’s not been very successful over the past 12 months…

WTF ??? The nitwit that derails every post he decides to engage in is asking about what HE posted and the response not relevant to the topic ??? YOU MUST BE KIDDING !!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last week, Germany’s intelligence agency produced a report detailing Iranian cheating !!
Germany’s domestic intelligence agency said in its annual report that Iran has a “clandestine” effort to seek illicit nuclear technology and equipment from German companies “at what is, even by international standards, a quantitatively high level.”
The findings by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s equivalent of the FBI, were issued in a 317-page report last week.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel underscored the findings in a statement to parliament, saying Iran violated the United Nations Security Council’s anti-missile development regulations.

I think it’s very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia where we’re supposed to be guarding against Russia,” Trump said at a breakfast with NATO secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg. “We’re supposed to protect you against Russia but they’re paying billions of dollars to Russia

We allow over a million LEGAL immigrants into our Country every f-ing year and we have between 20,000,000 to 35,000,000 ILEGALS in our Country . We have accepted over 25% of the worlds migrants so far and as you can see we are being overrun and taking advantage of !!
We pay BILLIONS of dollars each year caring for them , schools , hospitals , etc. We also provide MILLIONS in aid to all their Countries EVERY year

Did you know ……
Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.
Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion. Nearly all of those costs are absorbed by state and local governments.
Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns. Many are also claiming tax credits resulting in payments from the U.S. treasury.

I don’t care about that, making another example of a bigot is good enough.

Well, are you suggesting criminal prosecution, I mean what’s your remedy?

You’re assuming too much.

You got to read the thread article. It goes into more detail.

I could care less. You’re way off course here fella. The “weight of it all doesn’t apply” if poor folks are laid off is not equatable with “I’m sure you won’t be happy until all his wealth is redistributed.” Why do you think you need this kind of Trumptard projection? Repressed much?

The only reparations blacks get is the ability to say anything without the consequence. Mr. Schnatter wasnt black, you see, so the word is off-limit to him. Shame, he should have known better. It goes to show that you can be a bit “drunk” in your own success and power.

He doesnt even read his own source, so dont expect him to read your full post.

That that fella needs that kind of projection speaks for more for his inability than anything else.