Governor Ricketts of Nebraska invites NRA Convention to Nebraska

That’s arbitrary. Countries and borders are stolen and carved up according to might, but the earth was here before man and will be after, so fuck what you think about citizenship.

They are pimps for the gun manufacturers and the Republican state of Florida just told them that they won’t be pandering to them anymore. :wink:

The only place that national borders are arbitrary is in your mind .
Try going north or south with out a passport and see what happens with your arbitrary borders ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

They’re arbitrary, drawn by men with force, could you identify one just by walking north from Walhalla???

You may not live to see the day but your descendants will live in a globalized world with no countries or borders and everything that you wasted your life bitching about will be gone. Citizens and residents of earth.

I see you are a believer / follower of John Lennon was asking us to imagine a place where things that divide people (religion, possessions, etc.) did not exist.
Do you fantasize much ?:point_right::weary:

I’m neither a critic or supporter of it. I’m just telling you what’s inevitable.

Never happen America is to strong to kowtow to some china man ! Yawn :weary:

Sorry, but when you abuse power, you loose it, and sadly America is in decline and China owns the 21st century. You can thank your republicans and democrats for that.

America is on the mend thanks to President Trump !
Obama kowtowing around the world did some damage !
The image of an American President kowtowing makes me want to puke !

Bush did the same thing, what’s the difference? Oh, Obama is a black man and the trumpian is a racist.

Really playing the race card ? Can Nazi be far behind . Boring ! Yawn

What does all this have to with the Governor inviting the NRA to have the convention in Nebraska???

It’s not going to be in dallas, shrug.

Yeah Its not the only city in the country. There are many more cities that will host NRA Conventions that will temporarily help the local economy. Cry in your beer Dallas.

Ha, who gives a shit about the gun lobby.

You must you’ve spent most of the day ranting about them ! Yawn :point_right::weary:

You can tell when he’s in a rage his language degenerates to a 12 year old’s.

Apparently Dallas doesn’t need the money associated with the gun lobby.

Out of spite, the NRA should hold conventions in San Francisco , Portland Or or Seattle to piss off these Pussyfied Sissy Soy Milk Chocolate Mint Latte drinking Vegetarian Liberal Loons.